Every poll I look at

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Every poll I look at

Christie is leading by 30 points. Who are these people polling? How nobody never call me yet?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

One thing I can say is he can't be worst than Korzine(sp), Republican or not.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

LIving in NYC - I like Christie! Don't run me over Lazie....
      Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
      - Langston Hughes

Comment

Originally posted by MdmeX View Post
        LIving in NYC - I like Christie! Don't run me over Lazie....
        No, I appreciate that you start by saying, "LIving in NYC." See me and live wid me is 2 different thing.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

You agree that there was a lot of waste under Korzine and even before then though. I don't know too much about Christie but I knew Jersey need some shaking up from longtime. I use to live right on the border and my wife and a lot of friends(some you know) use to work in Jersey, I even worked there doing a little free lancing.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

So you think it's more than that? LOL.

You don't think he offered good leadership after Sandy?

Anyway, any politician who is willing to stand up to out of control teachers unions who think them entitled will get my support. Tenure guaranteed after 3 years WTF? And then unoo wonder why the public school system so effed up?
            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
              So you think it's more than that? LOL.

You don't think he offered good leadership after Sandy?

Anyway, any politician who is willing to stand up to out of control teachers unions who think them entitled will get my support. Tenure guaranteed after 3 years WTF? And then unoo wonder why the public school system so effed up?
              So his partisan stance that caused the state to lose million in federal funding for education gets swept under the carpet?

Good leadership after Sandy? Maybe that happened when I had no electricity.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                You agree that there was a lot of waste under Korzine and even before then though. I don't know too much about Christie but I knew Jersey need some shaking up from longtime. I use to live right on the border and my wife and a lot of friends(some you know) use to work in Jersey, I even worked there doing a little free lancing.
                I didn't want Corzine to seek re-election, but he did warn us about Christie and his stance on public education. We didn't hear, so now we affi feel it.

Comment

But New Jersey public education was a mess so you know something was going to happen.

My friend them use to tell me all the good things they had over state universities across the border in NY. In his department he got what he requested while we had to beg and bawl in NY. The school system in the inner cities like Newark, Trenton etc. was a mess. Yes you had some good areas like Bergen county but somebody was going to pull an axe at some stage.

What he did that you hated most?

Comment

But it sound to me like most of Jersey is feeling GOOD about Christie! LOL.

I would vote for Christie in a Presidential election if the Dems put up a weak candidate. But him have too way much sense for the Republican party base to accept him.
                    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                      But New Jersey public education was a mess so you know something was going to happen.

My friend them use to tell me all the good things they had over state universities across the border in NY. In his department he got what he requested while we had to beg and bawl in NY. The school system in the inner cities like Newark, Trenton etc. was a mess. Yes you had some good areas like Bergen county but somebody was going to pull an axe at some stage.

What he did that you hated most?
                      Caused the state to lose 400 million in education funding. Using the state trooper helicopter for personal reasons then after getting caught quickly paid for the services. Pushing his weight around, if anyone e.g. a reporter should question his actions, he would bully them. What p1ssed me off even more, is portraying himself as a fiscal conservative that is cutting spending, yet even though a major election is being held in November, he has set a special election in October to replace the senator that just died. Wouldn't it make sense to just elect the senator in November? Unless unuh ago tell the election is free.

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
                        But it sound to me like most of Jersey is feeling GOOD about Christie! LOL.

I would vote for Christie in a Presidential election if the Dems put up a weak candidate. But him have too way much sense for the Republican party base to accept him.
                        "I would vote for Christie in a Presidential election if the Dems ..."

How many people said that Sarah Palin? I expect him to win .... but he will not be getting my vote. In a previous post you mentioned the unions. How is it NY's Gov achieved the same thing in a less divisive manner?

Comment

This is the only cause for concern that you post "Caused the state to lose 400 million in education funding"

Them catch Georgia governor flying all over the place for personal reason. He even took 4 military helicopter to my job a year and a half ago without proper authorization. The rest is just regular base on what you listed. I think his job is made easy by the bad job Corzine did.

Comment

Christie is very often a jerk no question about that, but his style of telling it like he sees it is also refreshing at times.

Sometimes people need to be told "thats none of your business". Andrew Holness should have told Jamaicans that when they were asking about him home schooling his children.

If the Republican base hate him he can't be all that bad.

Comment

Lazie I use to work a NY and the government have been cutting education since the 90s. NY unions and governors haven't been cozy but respected each other. In Jersey it has been different. Lazie I worked in Education in GA for a while and was cut because of budget, and they are still cutting. The amount of Education tax you pay, you deserve more.

Comment

Working...
                              X