X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Damn, yuh really love the name that much? Then again, mine wha yuh a gwaan wid yuh nuh dude!
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

lol..bored Rainy ,stuck in the house , got my RBSC to abuse..lol

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Not good enough for the Boyz to get phuqed? Yuh have to do it the Forum as well?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

KMT ....Not killing myself over Ja football and its broken record,its predictable and bound to happen again ,given the enviroment.

A notice yuh delete my post to Tdowl ova suh ?

Comment

Me delete post? I have hardly been on the Forum to read anything much less to delete!

Anyway, whoever did it, I support his/her action. Collective responsibility!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Me too, i tried hence the XXXXss

Comment

T&F going the same way too!

Comment

I agree

Originally posted by Willi View Post
                  T&F going the same way too!
                  I agree, Willi. Two PED news within days of each other makes it seem like we are intent on self-destructing!

By the way, Jamaican cricket and netball are heading on the same downhill ride, although our soccer is the worst of the lot! (I honestly think we should do as John Barnes suggested a couple of years ago -- to get rid of the name Reggae Boyz. This motley crew do not deserve this colorful, optimistic name.)

Comment

Working...
                  X