X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X mi BRIC friend

You see them have trouble too??

India Rupee make the Jamaican dollar looking like idiot

China production dropping and the government worrying about bad loans and Real Estate bubble.

Brazil having massive demonstration, the biggest since democracy rule.

BRIC having growing pains. LOL.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Growing pains ,i wish we had that all we have is pains .
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

just a little balance. Even with some growth there will always be some problems. Anyway as you say all we have is just pains. LOL.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Little balance ?..some growth ? even with astronomical growth there are problems ..CC China , USA and Europe.

I wish I could see that balance in you and other posters here as it pertains to our politics and economics.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

you just don't want to see it. I don't care much for the politics, a di economics mi a deal with.

Comment

See clearly like every one else , how is the IMF ting coming along , the one you advocated for under the JLP passionately but tear down under the PNP?

Comment

where did I do that?? Kindly show me. There you go over the edge again.

I said the IMF is a banker and simple that. I expect our leaders to make progressive policies for our people. With or without IMF we have done a **** poor job and what you can't deny is the worst job was done in the 18 years of PNP rule from 1990 to 2007.

Any progressive government could turn around an economy in that time instead they made it much worst.

Comment

LOL, good one.
                "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                  you just don't want to see it. I don't care much for the politics, a di economics mi a deal with.
                  Gwaan Sass!!!!!!!
                  TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
                  X