Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look like some breddah on yah nuh

unnastan demself....

‘In office, I read and analysed every speech of Harry’s. He had a way of penetrating the fog of propoganda and expressing with unique clarity the issues of our times and the way to tackle them. He was never wrong. ~~(Margaret Thatcher, former British Prime Minister, 1998)

‘Mr. Lee Kuan Yew has gathered around himself the most brilliant minds, transforming the most exacting standards into a system of government. Under his leadership, the primacy of the general interest, the cult of education, work and saving, the capacity to foresee the needs of the city have enabled Singapore to take what I call ‘shortcuts to progress’.‘(Jacques Chirac, former President of France, 1998)

‘Whenever I met Mr Lee Kuan Yew, I was deeply impressed by his intellect, his vision and the depth of his understanding on history and society.‘(Kim Dae Jung, former President of the Republic of Korea, 2000)

Yuh juss come fram Church??? Yuh ah chat inna tongues?? Spirit ketch yuh??

Yuh ah call yuh God name in vain now an' start worship Graven Images...

Mine JahJah lightnin' ball strike yuh
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

and harry is ...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

He was known as Harrry Lew at Oxford. He changed it back to his original chinese name and returned to Confucious from Christianity. His goal was to instill a sense of pride in the people based on their culture so that they could achieve great things. Ben wouldn't know this, doesn't fit the narrative. Harry is what he was known as to the whites at Oxford.

What did Marcus Garvey do again?

Comment

Well Ben likened Garvey to a Monkey (he may have a point seeing that all humans are related to primates but that's another thread).

Ben's problem is that as a black man; he is ignorant to his history. Yes Garvey came to the US and instilled the pride of being black to the inhabitants of Harlem. Garvey pooled money among blacks (by selling shares) to buy buildings (for businesses) and have a maritime shipping company (black star liners). It all came to an end because he was jailed for mail fraud.

Prior to that there was the Black wall St. in Tulsa Oklahoma where blacks had banks, businesses etc. making Tusla an envy around the WORLD. A race riot started and this space was burnt to the ground.

Tulsa:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEzr879c1T8

Images

Ben I think it's high time you stop the self hatred and give these facts to the eugenics crew the next time you guys meet. Don't believe the hype Harry aka Lee Kuan is a new kid on the block

Comment

Please remind me where I likened Garvey to a Monkey...

Comment

What do you mean when you say Lee Kuan is a new kind on the block ?

And what Hype are you referring to ?

Comment

Working...
              X