No announcement yet.

First Inhabitants of China were black

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love these links. BTW too much talk of the word "black". This just degrades the whole scientific research

Comment

Well.. Lee Kuan Yew not available..

Comment

Why Black instead of Brown ?

Comment

Boss I'm not a psychologist; therefore I cannot answer that. You seem to think it was "brown people" that left Africa to inhabit China. Well if that's what you are comfortable with seeing that the word Black makes you uneasy.

See a psychologist; they could help with your phobias.

Comment

I am a Critical Thinker and as such scientific accuracy is important.. we don't like vague terms...

If someone says the first Modern Humans were black.. do they mean they were not Brown or just not White...??

Comment

If I said there is one orange does that mean there could be two more or maybe I'm speaking about tangerines. Boss is whey yuh get yuh reasoning from?

Didn't exile tell you to cite the source when you say "I'm a critical thinker"?
              You pretend to understand logic but you don't. You have a universal set which contains the original man with subsets within that set. You are here to tell me something different.

You are right the original man wasn't black they were white coming out of Africa. Again check with a psychologists.

It's obvious that your psychological issues are barring you from the truth (after all this black people; started civilization).

You argue in a circular manner and this isn't parallel to science.

Comment

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
                I am a Critical Thinker and as such scientific accuracy is important.. we don't like vague terms...

If someone says the first Modern Humans were black.. do they mean they were not Brown or just not White...??

I seem to recall you posting sometime ago that you were a "black" person

Is it true that you are "black"... or would you like to now "clarify" your status?? woooiiieeeeeee
                TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

So in your mind.. not Black means.. White ?

It appears you live in a Black and White world..

Comment

Am I saying one cannot use the term ?

Think carefully..

Comment

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
                      Am I saying one cannot use the term ?

Think carefully..

Juss ansa di query yute an tap yuh obfuscation

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Where you got this from? Intellectual inferiority? You right in your mind?

Comment

Originally posted by Exile View Post
                          Where you got this from? Intellectual inferiority? You right in your mind?
                          Nope Ben nuh righted..... By his own definition he's mentally retarded

Comment

it would seem that africans are not black

Comment

Yup and given the fact that something positive is being said of Africa; suddenly blacks have no place there. The prevailing thought is that blacks are apes and are inferior on the intellectual scale, hence cannot do much for themselves (they live in squalor and mud huts in Africa). Introducing blacks in any scientific argument is degrading the subject in question (in short ; "it tun wutliss").

We must now find a place for "Blacks". It could be some remote desolate island somewhere. Certainly not Africa (the cradle of Civilization) they are an inferior being. They are close to monkeys (granted if you are not close to primates as a human; one is not from this planet., but who cares).

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
                                Lo and behold you found the Chinese scientist saying they are black.
                                Is that what he said?

Comment

Working...
                                X