For PR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For PR

[FONT='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]The wife came home early and found her husband in their bedroom making love to a very attractive young woman.[/FONT]
    [FONT='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]She cried. "You are a disrespectful pig! ,How dare you do this to me -- a faithful wife, the mother of your children! I'm leaving you. I want a divorce right away!"[/FONT]
    [FONT='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]
    The husband replied, "Hang on just a minute love, so at least I can tell you what happened." "Fine, go ahead," she sobbed, "but they'll be the last words you'll say to me!"
    The husband began -- "Well, I was getting into the car to drive home, and this young lady here asked me for a lift. She looked so down and out and defenseless, I took pity on her and let her into the car. I noticed that she was very thin, not well dressed and very dirty. She told me she hadn't eaten for three days. So, I brought her home and warmed up the enchiladas I made for you last night, the ones you wouldn't eat because you're afraid you'll put on weight.
    The poor thing devoured all of them in moments. Since she needed a good clean-up, I suggested a shower, and while she cleaning up, I noticed her clothes were dirty and full of holes, so I threw them away. Since she needed clothes, I gave her the designer jeans you’ve had for a few years, but don't wear because you say they're too tight.
    I also gave her the underwear I gave you as ananniversary present, which you refused to wear, because you said I don't have good taste.
    I found the sexy blouse my sister gave you for Christmas, the one you wouldn't wear, just to annoy her.
    I also donated those boots you bought at the expensive boutique and didn't wear because someone at work had the same ones."

He took a quick breath and continued - "She was so grateful for my understanding and help, and as I walked her to the door, she turned to me with tears in her eyes and said:

'Please... Do you have anything else that your wife doesn't use?' "[/FONT]

The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL
Working...
X