Back from Ethiopia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back from Ethiopia

Had a great trip to Ethiopia. Even visited the Jamaican settlement in Sheshamane. Awed by the rock churches of Lalebella.

One of the high points for me was visiting the Awra Amba Community and meeting Zumra Nuru, founder.
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

Fantastic! Good for you!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

What is this MdmeX? A tease headliner, are we going to get a real report of a yard man trip to Selassieland and the feel and vibe of the place! The people, the food, the women etc.,

Comment

Yes Stoni. I am awaiting the full report myself.
        Anyway, good to have you back MdmeX.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Big up sis, no wonder you never deh bout. Give us a little more nuh.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Good that you had a wonderful time. Like the other folk I await your report.
            Enjoy!
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by MdmeX View Post
              Had a great trip to Ethiopia. Even visited the Jamaican settlement in Sheshamane. Awed by the rock churches of Lalebella.

One of the high points for me was visiting the Awra Amba Community and meeting Zumra Nuru, founder.
              welcome back, welcome back welcome back .. Welcome back.

Hope you like my singing.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Yuh caan duh wi suh, tell wi bout di promise land ? Sashamane land !
                THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Excellent, nice to hear you had a great time!
                  Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
                  X