Obama should send Ted Cruz a re-election donation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama should send Ted Cruz a re-election donation

because his theatrics leading the Tea Party show have caused the major problems being encountered with the Obamacare website to be relegated to a secondary story.

They really did a terrible job with this rollout. If only the Republicans had known it would have been this bad, they could have just sat back and said: "What a disaster, we told you so". Instead they took hostages and made themselves the story. Politics funny bwoy.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

Gibbs: 'I hope they fire some people'

By TAL KOPAN | 10/14/13 1:36 PM EDT
    Former White House press secretary Robert Gibbs said Monday people should be fired over the problems with the roll out of the Affordable Care Act exchanges, which were plagued with glitches that prevented people from signing up for insurance.

“I hope they are working day and night to get this done. When they get it fixed, I hope they fire some people that were in charge of making sure that this thing was supposed to work,” Gibbs said Monday on MSNBC’s “Now with Alex Wagner”.

Gibbs said the problems with the exchanges and the administration’s health care website were not “fatal,” but need to be “figured out fast.”

“This was bungled badly. This was not a server problem, just too many people came to the website, this is a website architecture problem. I think it is, again, excruciatingly embarrassing,” Gibbs said. “We knew there were going to be glitches, right? But these were glitches that go, quite frankly, way beyond the pale of what should be expected.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/1...#ixzz2hjO4GXea
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Agree wid im!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

im who? cruz, obama or i'man?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

These Tea party wing nuts will pay dearly , its a civil war within a civil war.

Conservatives vs Tea party wing nuts

Moderates vs conservatives

Moderates vs Tea party wing nuts.

Dis bredda Cruz , is going to make Sarah Pailn and Mcain look like a charm offensive.He is soooooo out of touch with his political calculations.

Claffy look betta dan im.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
        X