I thought the plan was to allow the dollar to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought the plan was to allow the dollar to

"find it's true value!" If thats the case the the BOJ call a meeting with bankers and cambio dealers in find a way to deal with the continued depreciation of the dollar? These fanatics come up with all the excuses to condone failure ..... Don1, yuh $102 predication gone out the window. Wanna revise it?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Let me tell you what yuh need to concern yourself wid.

Will the JLP be ready to contest another general election any time soon, because it nuh look like tings going to be settled there for a while after this leadership challenge.

A dat yuh need fi put pon yuh 'ead!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      Let me tell you what yuh need to concern yourself wid.

Will the JLP be ready to contest another general election any time soon, because it nuh look like tings going to be settled there for a while after this leadership challenge.

A dat yuh need fi put pon yuh 'ead!
      Mosiah, as I told Don1 recently, Shaw or Holness still better than what the PNP have. Stop concern yuhself with the smaller matters, focus on what yuh beloved PNP doing to the country.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Gwaan One Turd!!! woooiiieee
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
        X