Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hanover African Culture that Needs More Exposure - ETTU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ULEwXX8zew

This is from Western Hanover, and also called NAGO in Westmoreland.

Comment

There must be a video with all 6 figures...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKG4enMRfik

Comment

Keep an eye out. Should be in your neck of the woods next week-end.
        Looking forward to link-up.
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

I will be out of focus 11/8 & 9, on both sides I am good. How is the business nethwork DWL... Say hello to your Empress, I mean Da Boss, seen.

Comment

Interesting! Thanks. I have been digging a little on that as we'll and it seems whenever Nago is used back in the day it specifically referenced people coming from what is the Yoruba area. I have been talking with a few of my Yoruba friends but they don't know too much so far, just have to catch the right person who has knowledge and is interested in that.

Comment

Originally posted by TDowl View Post
              I will be out of focus 11/8 & 9, on both sides I am good. How is the business nethwork DWL... Say hello to your Empress, I mean Da Boss, seen.
              See you...and yes, tuh Da Boss.
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Mek sure yuh bring my birthday gift -- 11/1-11/30!! Diamonds and pearls, sell everything yuh have in Fl.
                Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                - Langston Hughes

Comment

Working...
                X