Note to IT Department.. the site was

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Note to IT Department.. the site was

innaccessible for the last several days..

Bare DB error was ah come back..

Did Tink seh Butch did give di word !

Was wondering if it was me alone? This is the first time since week that i have been able to login. Pure database inaccessible errors.

Me did a wonder if the Obamacare website crew was passing thru for a visit!
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
      Was wondering if it was me alone? This is the first time since week that i have been able to login. Pure database inaccessible errors.

Me did a wonder if the Obamacare website crew was passing thru for a visit!
      Good one I-man. Save the forum in your favs, therefore if the homepage goes down ....
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

The rest of us have been posting merrily all week long. Mosiah up to his old tricks again......
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Next time type www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1 and you good.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Only main site down, forum safe..

Comment

What time it came back up?
              Was on the go - 12:00 noon yesterday to 7:00pm
              ...and thanks to Lazie (It was Lazie...Right?) for shouting out on it.
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

I wish I knew how to mess up a website! There would be a few that would be screwed every other day!

Yuh have too much ratings for me, Jawge!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

What if persons only know the route via the main site ?

Comment

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
                    innaccessible for the last several days..

Bare DB error was ah come back..

Did Tink seh Butch did give di word !

Days or weeks? A long time the site went down. I assumed that is was a UB40 issue.
                    The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Mi did tink seh skengy sabotage di ting in attempt fi shut dung Bricky !

Comment

I usually never close the forum on my browser so rarely if ever go to the home page... especially since it's rarely updated. I didn't realise there was a problem until someone posted the news.
                        Peter R

Comment

Working...
                        X