Note to IT Department.. the site was

• Note to IT Department.. the site was

innaccessible for the last several days..

Bare DB error was ah come back..

Did Tink seh Butch did give di word !

Was wondering if it was me alone? This is the first time since week that i have been able to login. Pure database inaccessible errors.

Me did a wonder if the Obamacare website crew was passing thru for a visit!

Was wondering if it was me alone? This is the first time since week that i have been able to login. Pure database inaccessible errors.

Me did a wonder if the Obamacare website crew was passing thru for a visit!
      Good one I-man. Save the forum in your favs, therefore if the homepage goes down ....

The rest of us have been posting merrily all week long. Mosiah up to his old tricks again......
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Next time type www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1 and you good.

Only main site down, forum safe..

What time it came back up?
              Was on the go - 12:00 noon yesterday to 7:00pm
              ...and thanks to Lazie (It was Lazie...Right?) for shouting out on it.

I wish I knew how to mess up a website! There would be a few that would be screwed every other day!

Yuh have too much ratings for me, Jawge!

What if persons only know the route via the main site ?

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
                    innaccessible for the last several days..

Bare DB error was ah come back..

Did Tink seh Butch did give di word !

Days or weeks? A long time the site went down. I assumed that is was a UB40 issue.

Mi did tink seh skengy sabotage di ting in attempt fi shut dung Bricky !

I usually never close the forum on my browser so rarely if ever go to the home page... especially since it's rarely updated. I didn't realise there was a problem until someone posted the news.