X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are these women for real? Must admit

I did laugh at the last one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWvH7jEpMdA#t=65
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

it not funny ....!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Yes! A suh dem stay!

A shoulda did me have dah car deh. She woulda a look fi name har pickney Ferrari!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Everyone has a price, including you!
        Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

riding in a car?!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Risky business for dem women to jump in a car with a strange guy. Dem thought $$$ & gifts would be the end result of riding in the car.
            Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

ah ... yeah ... ride in a ferrari with a total stranger and get a gift & $$$.....let me ask the question no-one is asking ... how many of them would be ready to "let off" after driving in the car in return for $$ and gifts?!

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                Yes! A suh dem stay!

A shoulda did me have dah car deh. She woulda a look fi name har pickney Ferrari!
                Actually, they do.....Ferrari, Lamborghini, Bentley and Portia..........
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I don't even think the $$ and gifts would have been necessary. Car ride was enough!
                  "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
                  X