Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I'm understanding Mosiah's

position now! hehehe,

"Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Re: I think I'm understanding Mosiah's

Cayman, Barbados - I will stay in this quagmire called Jamaica. At least we don't have the racism practiced in those countries.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

You can get off point eeeh?

The topic is economic growth.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

LOL !! WHOEEE !!

If mi black and poor.. mi run to Cayman and Barbados raddah dan get kick up and beat up innna Yard.. shot and rot in the streets for 5 days and NOBODY GET EVEN A TICKET !!...

Is what yuh smoking ?

Comment

Funny cartoon...yet, on point.

The truth is we are indeed poised for take-off?

My question is, can Sitah P get going?

My answer is, I believe so! (Eureka )

Sooooooooooooo Sitah P it is!

Now that was not so hard!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
            Funny cartoon...yet, on point.

The truth is we are indeed poised for take-off?

My question is, can Sitah P get going?

My answer is, I believe so! (Eureka )

Sooooooooooooo Sitah P it is!

Now that was not so hard!
            Yet Mosiah want to equate Lazie wid you? Mosiah, have I ever insulted you bossman? Damn!
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
              Yet Mosiah want to equate Lazie wid you? Mosiah, have I ever insulted you bossman? Damn!
              So you do not think all indicators point to an island poised for take off?

Answer that question and we can then go on to the next?
              Thank you!
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

at any cost? no thanks!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

talking fi misself. of course, others in several parts of jamaica might opt for iraq given what they find themselves in!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                    at any cost? no thanks!
                    Bredren! Yuh killing us! Steve HArvey would be proud of you. Know what ... scratch that ... Balla would be proud.

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                      So you do not think all indicators point to an island poised for take off?

Answer that question and we can then go on to the next?
                      Thank you!
                      From Manley was PM, he always conned you people about us being poised for take off or "We're at a threshold of a new beginning!" Yet the following year, we are in a worse position that when the speech was made.

All indicators proved that we have idiots ruining out country yet unthinking people do all they can to keep them there.

Comment

Well yuh haffi unnastan seh yuh is brown and drive a Escalade.. yuh easy.. the Majority ah live under apartheid.. if all that separated us from Merica was a check point.. we would have under population issues.. racism ?

Yuh joking... man haffi put food pon di table fi him pickney eat and him haffi sen him pickney guh school fi learn likkle someting fi mek it in life..

Comment

Working...
                        X