I can recall a

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can recall a

tune that says, "Don a don, donovan a donovan!" Its my understanding is that a constituency in the Garden Parish, which is proud that the JLP has never won that seat is having a problem finding a PNP representative.

Word is the Don, the Big Man, nuh want any and any body fi run fi di seat, suh from dem kick out Assamba, them still nuh have a PNP rep yet.

When yuh big yuh big. PM say Karl must be the rep, the Don say, tell Portia, I will tell har who fi sen. hehehe ... can you imagine if a Tivoli that did happen? All the self righteous, 'anti garrison', 'anti-JLP' pundits round here would say, "Time to invade!" hehehe ... wha Jackass say bout earth being level?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Re: I can recall a

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
    tune that says, "Don a don, donovan a donovan!" Its my understanding is that a constituency in the Garden Parish, which is proud that the JLP has never won that seat is having a problem finding a PNP representative.

Word is the Don, the Big Man, nuh want any and any body fi run fi di seat, suh from dem kick out Assamba, them still nuh have a PNP rep yet.

When yuh big yuh big. PM say Karl must be the rep, the Don say, tell Portia, I will tell har who fi sen. hehehe ... can you imagine if a Tivoli that did happen? All the self righteous, 'anti garrison', 'anti-JLP' pundits round here would say, "Time to invade!" hehehe ... wha Jackass say bout earth being level?
    Are you so sure that didnt happen in Tivoli?

Comment

Eddie tell Eddie who fi sen ???

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post

Be very carefull what u post about which u dont know, mek sure u check u facts and dont just put up hear say.....more people read this board than u think...I'll leave it at that.

Comment

Bwoy, if we prevented people from posting about which dem nuh know.. wi would have to close down the site...

Comment

Originally posted by Scaly View Post
            Be very carefull what u post about which u dont know, mek sure u check u facts and dont just put up hear say.....more people read this board than u think...I'll leave it at that.
            You mean like the part about the 21 families that were "were consistently high-jacking and threating the country" ?

Comment

tek time nuh.. damn...

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
                Eddie tell Eddie who fi sen ???
                I guess you dont know as much as you think you know.

Comment

or maybe you don't know as much as you think you know about how much I think I know....

Comment

Originally posted by Scaly View Post
                    Scaly, who wanna read the board can read. Yuh must remember, neither the PNP nor the JLP is a religious entity for me. I get my info from RJR's website, Power106 News, Gleaner, Observer and the Sunday Herald. Anybody have issues with what I say, simply step up.

Mi ask a question, if I said it about the JLP, would you express such concern?
                    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
                      Are you so sure that didnt happen in Tivoli?
                      Assamba was MP in Tivoli? A wha duh yuh Rudi?

Comment

Working...
                      X