So now it comes to light that

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So now it comes to light that

NJ debt has risen to record levels. Go Chris Christie. Well done.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

So what you saying? the budget had to cut??? Sorry to buss your bubble but even after Christie it will be the same. Get use to it Lazie.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      So what you saying? the budget had to cut??? Sorry to buss your bubble but even after Christie it will be the same. Get use to it Lazie.
      buss my bubble? People naah act like him was thw bess ting since slice bread.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

But Lazie most of those bills were already committed, just like it is for Obama why even decent measure it keeps getting bigger. Hopefully with time and less borrowing it will get less.

Imagine if he hadn't taken some step to cut the budget, pay teacher and staff more. imagine how much more tax or debt you and your kids would have to contend with or you can always come a Georgia
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          But Lazie most of those bills were already committed, just like it is for Obama why even decent measure it keeps getting bigger. Hopefully with time and less borrowing it will get less.

Imagine if he hadn't taken some step to cut the budget, pay teacher and staff more. imagine how much more tax or debt you and your kids would have to contend with or you can always come a Georgia
          Yuh joking right? Obviously yuh joking!

Comment

Working...
          X