A Highway 2000 Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL

Interesting but 100% inconclusive. The very low res image has a superficial resemblance to Historian's ... but they're also many pointing towards the KMR & Long Mountain that would appear very similar as well.

Try again with higher resolution imagery that shows details of the horizon than can be recognized... juss drive out deh wid one hi res panoramic camera

Gwaan Ben yuh cyan dweet...wooiiee!!
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Provide one.. until then.. you continue to be irrelevant..

Historian has been saved from your ignorance...

Comment

Ok....Here's Historian's pix. On the mid left side just above the greenbelt kindly account for what appears to be a large body of water (Hunt's Bay ) and also a large building (Pegasus )

Thanks in advance

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Yuh need help...

Comment

You were born in Jamaica?! I honestly didn't know that, my compatriot!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Historian View Post
              As far as road infrastructure is concerned, we are progressing albeit at a snail’s pace. But the bottom line is that people who have not been to Jamaica in, say, a decade or two, would be absolutely shocked! And I mean positively shocked at certain welcome infrastructural developments.
              The Half Way Tree Transportation Centre is another "first world" piece of infrastructure. Its maintenance is my concern.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                The Half Way Tree Transportation Centre is another "first world" piece of infrastructure. Its maintenance is my concern.
                Where in Half Way Tree is that Mo? I do not recall seeing it when I was there in 2011. When was it completed.

"Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Mi spatial reference point dem dun help mi

Comment

Would this be somewhere in Trelawny?
                    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

There are sections in St Ann/Trelawny where there are more than 2 lanes. I particularly remember the section going downhill into/towards Silver Springs traveling from Duncans in Trelawny. (Hope I am not having a senior moment ...

btw - Does the section after Great River (on the St. James/Hanover border) in Hanover...approaching Hopewell or for the monied class, approaching Round Hill ...have more than 3 lanes? That would be nearer to the sea than that Silver Springs section.
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Hope Road/Constant Spring Rd...(betwixt Eastwood Pk Rd han Constant Spring Rd...wanda iffen mi memori rite?)
                        ...memba JBC [S. Odeon Ave?(?)]
                        OK! ...close yuh yeye dem an stan pan di hen-trance step dem an look through weh wan fast-food place di deh (wan iffen hit still di deh?).

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                          There are sections in St Ann/Trelawny where there are more than 2 lanes. I particularly remember the section going downhill into/towards Silver Springs traveling from Duncans in Trelawny. (Hope I am not having a senior moment ...

btw - Does the section after Great River (on the St. James/Hanover border) in Hanover...approaching Hopewell or for the monied class, approaching Round Hill ...have more than 3 lanes? That would be nearer to the sea than that Silver Springs section.
                          sorry... wrong highway

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                            sorry... wrong highway
                            Damn?
                            What is Highway 2000?
                            Thought it included all that newbie from Duhaney Park through to on the South...May pen by-pass etc...and that Bog Walk Gorge by-pass through Mt. Rosser section...then from Ocho Rios through to ending on the Hanover/Westmoreland border in Negril?

...bwoy an I out of it?

Images of Highway 2000 - (Shall erase this link in a few hours as some of the photos are 'bloodcurling gruesome. Be warmed! Viewer discretion advised.)
                            - https://www.google.com/search?q=high...w=1366&bih=659

Above link killed.

See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Highway_2000,_Jamaica
                            Last edited by Karl; August 10, 2014, 05:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                              Damn?
                              What is Highway 2000?
                              Thought it included all that newbie from Duhaney Park through to on the South...May pen by-pass etc...and that Bog Walk Gorge by-pass through Mt. Rosser section...then from Ocho Rios through to ending on the Hanover/Westmoreland border in Negril?

...bwoy an I out of it?

Images of Highway 2000 - (Shall erase this link in a few hours as some of the photos are 'bloodcurling gruesome. Be warmed! Viewer discretion advised.)
                              - https://www.google.com/search?q=high...w=1366&bih=659

Above link killed.

See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Highway_2000,_Jamaica
                              The limited access road on the north coast is called the North Coast Highway... not Hwy 2K
                              Last edited by Don1; August 10, 2014, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                                The limited access road on the north coast is called the North Coast Highway... not Hwy 2K
                                OK! Got yuh!
                                My bad...

Comment

Working...
                                X