No announcement yet.

A Highway 2000 Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ben or DonUno, somebody needs to buy me a new shirt. Me tek faas and open the thread to read while drinking my morning cup of coffee and ended up spilling some on my shirt. Unuh need to post a warning before unuh come with this kamedy show.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

• wooiie mi one arrow shirt!
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

• I don't know how Don1 make statement when it is clear he has no idea what he is talking about.

Comment

• Originally posted by Me View Post
          I don't know how Don2 make statement when it is clear he has no idea what he is talking about.
          Does he ever have an idea what he is talking about?

Comment

• Proof positive?

One of "The Massive" innah JA caan just check wid Highway 2000 'office' an lay this to rest?

Am sure many of us would like to have that 'expert advice'...right?
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

• this has already been laid to rest...the billboards in both pictures confirm that the picture was taken from the overpass just after you leave the toll plaza heading towards portmore mall...i maintain those billboards...Don2 is an idiot...

Comment

• Karl this was done from my first post on August 9th, there was no other alternative. Maudib was the one that called the doubt from the get go, but this really was not a tough one at all in terms of the choices presented.

Comment

• Well.. if man ah draw fi New Kingston.. mi nuh muss call foul ?

Ah wheh di ?!

Comment

• Yeah it was unusual for sure.

Comment

• But ah whe di....

Licktop yuh still deh pon dis fooliniss bout billboard.... yuh nuh find nuh more criminal fi hug up yet?
                      Last edited by Don1; August 18, 2014, 08:46 AM.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

• your shame tree mussi cut down to rhattid

Comment

• LOL... shame ova camera direction ar billboard??? Not inna di least

But mi mighta shame fi openly support some dutty murderah doh

Comment

• you bringing much needed comic relief to the board...i wander if Kevin know dem move him hotel from new kingston to portmore...woiee mi dis bredda a eediat

Comment

• mi nuh waan hear bout yuh man friend Kevin... kip dat tuh yuhself an gwaan eat yuh ramen noodle dem
                              Last edited by Don1; August 18, 2014, 01:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                                your shame tree mussi cut down to rhattid
                                .............and kerosene oil dash a the root
                                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                                X