• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Economic ganja study needed in Jamaica : UWI

Ganja Study Needed

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/2...ews/news2.html
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Legal Marijuana Industry Can Flourish If ...

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/2...news/new1.html

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Over to babylon

Oregon Marijuana Legalization Gets Boost From Cops

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/1...n_6071778.html

First Marijuana Planted for Medical Use in Chile

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireSto...chile-26547806

Comment

Before i forget the economic study has already been done.Don i think you rejected it as smoke,i see the man above making my points,our cost to produce is cheaper than the USA our proximity is an advantage,our brand name is an advantage,value added products the medical and industrial havent even been factored in.This study was based on decriminalizing and legalising to smoke.

http://sbaer.uca.edu/research/ICSB/2013/65.pdf

Hijacked by wallstreet.

Comment

This seems to be the same stuff you posted months ago...so my reaction is the same:

1. I like the cost savings from legalized weed... law enforcement and social costs reduced bigtime

2. The claim that JA "can earn" US$14 Billion from weed exports is theoretical garbage by academics who have never brought a product to market... US$14B is almost the size of the entire economy

3. If JA applies smart money, smart science and even smarter marketing to a ganja industry it could be a big winner...bigger than coffee/sugar/bananas. But because the barrier to entry in the ganja business by ANY country is so low...competition will be MASSIVE

So for me a US$100m ganja industry in 10-15 years would be more than acceptable
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

I think you are shooting too low, thats just recreational use smoking,the value added of industrial and medicinal is where the money is, come again add another 300 million and counting based on international ease of restrictions.Have you structed income to seperate local i.e tourist and locals and exports ? if colorado can rake in estimated 40 million in taxes ,not sales which is estimated at 4 times that , what say you or Jamaica.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
              I think you are shooting too low, thats just recreational use smoking,the value added of industrial and medicinal is where the money is, come again add another 300 million and counting based on international ease of restrictions.Have you structed income to seperate local i.e tourist and locals and exports ? if colorado can rake in estimated 40 million in taxes ,not sales which is estimated at 4 times that , what say you or Jamaica.
              It's not about shooting too low...it's about being realistic. I would love to see a US$14B ganja industry ... but that aint happening in my view.

Most likely case is ~1% of that imo

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Your realisim is based on recreational use only.Not realistic to me ,that realism has an international export market,where N. America will be our chief market,other markets and value added -industrial and medicinal have not been factored in. Ganja derivatives have been used and found to be cheaper and stronger than concrete and more usuable.Put a billion on that alone.

Comment

Good luck wid dat

Comment

Hemp house: The perfect building material

http://www.jetsongreen.com/2012/06/i...-movement.html

It done mek.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPHgnd068nI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naGAnhax-tI
                    Last edited by Sir X; October 30, 2014, 10:16 AM.

Comment

Food for thought before I hit the road ............(Hemcrete) Leading supermarkets already place a great emphasis on the sustainability of their products, including more stringent external and internally regulated systems regarding animal welfare, sustainable fishing and farming standards. But what about the numerous buildings and structures in which we spent more than £95 billion of our money in the last year alone?

Tradical® Hemcrete® on a number of large scale projects, a pre-dried solution produced in a controlled factory environment proved to be the natural progression for Lime Technology. Hemclad® integrates all of the benefits of Hemcrete®, and by drying the cladding panels before they leave the factory allows for fast, efficient construction all year round.

http://www.limetechnology.co.uk/projects/project17.htm

Hijacked by Wallstreet.

Comment

Don - Memba Mi Did Tell Unnu & Dem !

Comment

Working...
                        X