Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought she was "white", the way she did a gwaan. LoL

Comment

she though so too...but willi mi si similar hued persons with similar sentiments get brought down a couple a notches when dem guh school inna merkah .....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

And then they become more 'radical' than anybody else. Interesting phenomenon.

Comment

Talk about rude awakening!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

The problem I have with Jinxx's apology is there was no new revelation that would sway her to reverse her position,she vehemently defended her views from the get go despite the urging if bloggers to show better judgement.Interestingly enough,her husband by extension came under much scrutiny,that probably figured which made her so called apology self serving.

Comment

it probably is self serving, but the act of it deserves credit because on many occasions persons have not been bold enough to put themselves in the public space making an apology.

say what you will, that act alone is significant.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

She hasn't changed her position about being disturbed by his partying as far as I can tell. She is apologizing for how she handled it.
                "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Islandman,that waa the basis for the lion's share of the criticism she received from the get go.

Comment

Perhaps but even so its own merits determine tge amount if wieght it should be given.
                    So Bolt has finally arrived ergi now deserving,maybe at the core remains the entitlement issue ,me teacher.

Comment

But closer neighbours said she was lying about bolt being the source of the noise.

Comment

Read what that neighbor said. They closer neighbor didn't deny the parties, or the activities but pretty much said it is not as bad as she said. It is perception. She went overboard but she may have concerns and maybe others do too.
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

For some, it's always worse when the offence is committed by someone they dislike.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

True, but also remember that it may depend on a lot of things. What direction is the music in, a back door or side door maybe open, what time of the day. Also a lot artist sleep certain times of the day unlike regular people so I will not totally dismiss her concerns. It is to easy to put down to her lying or disliking him. It can be any of a lot of reason. What I know is she went overboard.
                            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

From her first text, I know everything about her that I need to know. Stay deh try find excuse fi har.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                                she though so too...but willi mi si similar hued persons with similar sentiments get brought down a couple a notches when dem guh school inna merkah .....
                                Yep...a couple of notches is correct...but not dialed down all the way to BLACK

The American Credo:

If you're White...You're All Right

If you're Brown... Stick Around

If you're Black...Stay Back

Kinda sounds like JA...dont???? The Racial Dial is just at a different notch
                                Suh Mo...yuh safe same way

Babylon Shitstem is a Vampiya.... Crossing ALL BORDERS... it's a GLOBAL PSYCHOLOGICAL ILLNESS
                                Last edited by Don1; June 4, 2015, 10:21 AM.
                                TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
                                X