Reggae all a fame (Way to go sirs)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    If you are choosing 10 artists from the 90s Buju most likely would be on the list in my opinion. If we are just choosing artist from the 60 and 70 then....
    We are selection artist for the Hall-of fame.

Buju is ok but he does not make the cut imo. Sorry.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I guess we can disagree without the name calling, like some a you brethren
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I disagree with you HL. Take a look at my list. You've got to examine their influence on the music both at home and abroad along with the number of hits. Buju has a catalogue of hits with Penthouse.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          I guess we can disagree without the name calling, like some a you brethren
          Assasin is a gentleman. He has the type of traits and good character that young folks need to see. It's not threatening with name calling etc.

Good eye Jangle!!

HL

Comment

......then we are at an impasse Jangle.

HL

Comment

Sometimes the real innovators are not the ones who get recognized. It can also debated that Wayne Smith of "Sling ting" is a digital innovator but you think he will be in the hall of fame? Phillip Smart first used Pro Tools(Digital Software) but again will he be even mention?
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Well this is why we need a reggae museum. Many of these unsungs can be mentioned
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                X