No announcement yet.

I hope y'all watching the debate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes i think his lack of political nous was exposed somewhat to his detriment.

trump was not his usual bullish self and his response to fiorini was so facile

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

That's because you have bought into the Hollywood performances perfected by Reagan.

Some of us prefer getting to know the candidate and not just listen to prepared scripts delivered by mannequins. Unless of course you are interested in the bridge their trying to sell.

Unnu remember Al Gore's debate? R2D2 has more personality than Al! And for your information, HL, Mama P's debates are closer to Al Gore's than to Trump's. It would be nice if you knew what you were talking about sometimes, HL.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
        Measured, well thought out discourse have much more substance.
        Huh?

The candidates that gave us anything close to that received zero applause!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Imagine Carson responding to an emergency.

"Honey? Hun? Is that the smoke alarm going off? Or is that you singing again? (Now, what's the more logical scenario? She only sings when she's in the shower but...I'm in the shower alone, so...) Rath, di place a bun dung!"

Carson need fi go siddung!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
            -Will Rubio ever get tired of inserting "the son of a bartender and maid from Cuba" in every response?
            -Cruz just makes my skin crawl with his over-dramatic looks at the camera and his...long...thoughtful...final...sentence... IN EVERY RESPONSE
            In agreeance!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Christie acted like he was doing closing argument to a jury ... which i guess in many ways he was.

i saw a poll years ago which suggested that these days the president has to be tall and/or slim ...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                i saw a poll years ago which suggested that these days the president has to be tall and/or slim ...
                Tall, slim and not bald.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

For the Mercan voting public, a candidate haffi look good or better yet not hard to look at, in order to win.
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Yet HL thinks it's all about substance.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mosiah ur a riot..lol

HL him nuh stop expose u..i had to lol
                      "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

I don't talk with water in my mout Peejay.

I make no qualms that I am extremely comfortable standing alone--and away from the pack.

I like what I like.

You like what you like.

Mosiah likes what he like....lots and lots of bangarang
                        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Usually when you hear someone harping on that kind of background, when you really check it out they owned the bar and a few more in the town.
                          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

The lady won but Trump still Trumps.

Polls: Fiorina even with Trump in presidential race at 22% among debate watchers, Carson leads Trump in Michigan by two
                            POSTED AT 2:41 PM ON SEPTEMBER 17, 2015 BY ALLAHPUNDIT

Share on Facebook 138 219 SHARES
                            If you’re a Trump fan, take heart. This Michigan survey was conducted before last night’s debate, where Carson didn’t perform especially well. And the overnight poll from Gravis was limited to Republicans who watched the debate. It might simply be reflecting momentary “Wow, Carly!” sentiment, something that’ll dim a bit once we’re back to 24/7 Trump coverage on cable news. And Trump fans who missed the debate entirely have no reason to change their vote this morning, so he probably still leads nationally. The big question is by how much.

http://hotair.com/archives/2015/09/1...chigan-by-two/

The debates gave her a stage to be looked at as an alternative , can she steal Trumps thunder, one thing i can firmly bet on Bush is out.
                            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
                            X