Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sass and MyYout your hometown bwoy giving back as usual.Nuff

respect to Dr. Chin.

Bwoy him used to give we hell inna DCup back in the day. I remember one time going to Carder Park to watch a game, we pick up bout 4 the day and he scored or was involved with most of them. I think that was the year Titchfield went to D Cup finals...bout 83 or so.

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/2...nr78T.facebook
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Respect to Fowly. Man has done major things and is giving back to Jamaica.
    Respect everytime Dr.Chin.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Indeed!

Respect to Titchfield for producing two of the best in their field, Kingsley Chin and Answorth Allen in the field of orthopedic surgery. Happy to say he is my orthopedist!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I could tell you some story about Answorth and Kingley.

Respect to them both.

You know what Mosiah, you better stop mess with mi

LOL!!!
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Fowly ah gwaan wid big tings, wicked strikah dat innah di days fi real. Wi guh ah DCup final gainst Cornwall an dem tief wi, bucknor tek dah game deh fi himself an Mobay, tief dem.

Comment

He has a very impressive resume:

http://engineering.columbia.edu/king...d-entrepreneur
            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

I-man this youth can read a book and can almost recite it back to you in an instance. I was always impressed with him. He is the top soccer in the history of Colombia University, even Zaidie youths going there. He also played Table Tennis for Titchfield, had Dcup season scoring record and was a Dance for Buff Bay dancers who was the the top dance group in Jamaica.

Comment

Working...
              X