RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Black Nation is in crisis so no time for Empty Vessels..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your ignorance of how Policy.. for example Energy Policy is created is stark..

What stakeholders are typically involved ?

Comment

Did you or did you not state that you were working FOR the .we government?

Just yes or no. Mi nuh waan hear guilty wid explanation
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

No, I did not state that I was working for the government..

I sense that maybe English was not your first language..

or maybe you are a little slow ?

Last edited by Muadib; October 27, 2015, 12:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
          No, I did not state that I was working for the government..

I sense that maybe English was not your first language..

or maybe you are a little slow ?

Muadib, is Englant yuh bawn?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Muadib
            Too busy working on info, energy and substainable development policy for the new government...
            Wrong. You clearly state that you were working FOR the then & much lamented JLP Government. That you interject within the post some purported areas of this government work of yours is of no interest or relevance to the point.

Now if you did not wish to state that you worked "for" the ChiChi government ...you should merely disavow the very clumsy and misleading statement...and stop doubling down on fcukery. After that consider a class in remedial sentence construction

Not a good look Ben. But Stoni did say (and you echoed) that due to migration mostly dummies remained in Jamaica. You seem intent on proving that
            Last edited by Don1; October 27, 2015, 01:52 PM.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Riggle me dis riggle me dat.. what is the difference between these two statements ?:

1. I am working for the government on policy

2. I am working on policy for the new government

Mek mi tighten di shoelace pon mi Wolverines.. ready up miself !

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                Stoni mi look like mi ah try clone Marcus or ape evvyting im duh?? Mi nuh ave dem skills deh babba...but give tonks fi di high expectations

As to bunnin....mi bun Babylon, all inquity werka & all backward elements whe ah hold back di Black Nation...as mi si fit. Bunnin dem ting deh nuh tap mi from performing works...as mi very limited capability allows

Re leffin' Yaad...That does not have to be a negative. In fact it can (for some evolved folks) be converted into a huge positive. Living abroad gives you broader perspectives, experiences and relationships one can leverage as well as being relieved of the petty/small-minded, stultifying environment in JA... That nexus can spark Big Ideas and change in Jamaica

Stoni that is exactly how the self-government movement got a spark out of New York City's Jamaican immigrant community, the Jamaica Progressive League etc. When that was linked with NW Manley & his Drumblair/JC Crew...Self-government was achieved...then Independence (sorta )

NYC is also where Garvey was able to flower into a worldwide phenomenon and Lion of the Black Nation...until crucified by Babylon

So Stoni living abroad is no impediment to contributing to JA....and can be a BIG ADVANTAGE...That's where the incipient STEM Revolution currently flowing out of NYC comes into play. I would have though a man of your exposure & perspicacity would have realized this...mah bad

So this thought of yours is extremely misguided...

This is ONLY true to the extent we are merely Empty Vessels (e.g. Jawge ) Yappers, Fifth Columnists & Babylon Supporters

As Madiba said: It's in our hands.

Now go forth...and sin no more
                Word!

Comment

Working...
                X