Senate Boycott

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Senate Boycott

Can someone tell me if the CCJ bills can be passed without the JLP senators in place. I mean if they decide they not coming back without an apology and the PNP refuse to apologize, no work will be done indefinitely?

Seriously, this must be the biggest joke. These corrupted parasites led by Finson. I'm no PNP and Portia is dumb as they come but these people have a job to do. Personal crap like these need fi stay home wid dem an dem wife/husband. The letter was produced, move on...now them talking about othe things, using the suspension to get out of their duties. JA's dutty Politicians

Originally posted by Plush View Post
    Can someone tell me if the CCJ bills can be passed without the JLP senators in place. I mean if they decide they not coming back without an apology and the PNP refuse to apologize, no work will be done indefinitely?

Seriously, this must be the biggest joke. These corrupted parasites led by Finson. I'm no PNP and Portia is dumb as they come but these people have a job to do. Personal crap like these need fi stay home wid dem an dem wife/husband. The letter was produced, move on...now them talking about othe things, using the suspension to get out of their duties. JA's dutty Politicians
    There are 13 government senators and 8 opposition senators. I believe that it needs a 2/3rd majority therefore if all the government senators vote then they will need at least 1 opposition vote. They probably counting on the two opposition senators who were dismissed with pre dated letter of resignation letters that were later rules null and void.
    The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

The JLP makes it easy for me not to support them.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I am beginning to think that is their intention all along. Nothing else makes sense. By the way did you make the President's list ?&

Comment

I frequented that community often enuff. I am sure he must have started keeping tabs on me!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I don't get it. They are painting themselves into a corner over nonsense. The government senators are making much hay.....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Grandmaster move,ask Ben.
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

LOL the chess master lives on posthumously.

Comment

Working...
                X