RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Diary of a christian gunman in TG: H.L can you relate ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diary of a christian gunman in TG: H.L can you relate ?

Portions of the diary, in which Murray pledged his gun and loyalty to the Coke family and described himself as a Christian man, were read into evidence by Superintendent Beau Rigabie.

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/...dence_19236309
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

People acting as if the contents of this diary is new. Then again, those who were acting as if .... Will now realize.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Clarify for me please?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

X, I have absolutely NO interest in Jamaican politics.

No, I cannot relate.

Sorry.

Next time please direct your post to Mosiah or your other cumbolos.
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I thought you would have blamed the weed and not the politrickstans.I am impressed considering the Labarites were in power.

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
            X, I have absolutely NO interest in Jamaican politics.

No, I cannot relate.

Sorry.

Next time please direct your post to Mosiah or your other cumbolos.
            We know that, HL. We know that.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

The irony is he only has eyes for Jamaica,f he had taken even a glimpse at politics in the USA he would clearly see that it is totally corrupt.

Comment

Yeah, but HL can't see that far. For him, everything Jamaican is backward and corrupt, while everything American is clean, honest and progressive.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

White.

Comment

The behavioural modification programme at Tuskegee!

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                      White.
                      ....see, yuh cumbullos dem circle yuh...lololol
                      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
                      X