Does anyone else find it comical that

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone else find it comical that

Ben Carson is trying to convince the world he had a violent past?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

All Ben needs to do if he wins the Repug nomination and is debating Clinton is to tell voters, "I believe you want the person behind that podium!"

What a wuss he is!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

The man seh a Christians build the Egyptian pyramids fi store grains.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Every day he makes the case that brain surgery is seriously overrated as an intellectual endevour.

Comment

sorry, endeavor

Comment

This one’s a doozy.

In a shocking turn of events following a rough few days, retired neurosurgeon and Republican presidential favorite Dr. Ben Carson just admitted that he fabricated the story that he was admitted to West Point, the United States’ Army’s military academy.

http://fortune.com/2015/11/06/ben-ca...=yahoo_fortune
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

It's comical that the world is trying to say "no you don't have a violent past!"

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

His take on the story of Joseph and the building of the granaries for the 7 years of famine

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

STOP!

Herman Cain Time!

Comment

Like I said this man mek Herman Cain look like Malcolm X combined with a rocket scientist.

Comment

I expect him to get a bump in the polls among Republican primary voters from all this. The damn liberal mainstream media is so obsessed with those things called facts.

Seriously though, this is quite sad for me. I much preferred the fictional Ben Carson
                      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
                      X