RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jawge :The revolution will not be televised.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jawge :The revolution will not be televised.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RkvsOKmur8

There is a school of thought about abuse ,where you are conditioned to feel for the abuser at your expense,worst yet your family ,to see their pain as more than yours.Its not that we dont feel for the innocents of paris but to act as if the media doesnt project a double standard in conditioning is a damming verdict against our psyche.A 140 plus died in Kenya,I have yet to see the social media advocacy for support , much less the television media response as I have seen in paris.

Yuh see mi !
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Well said X. It is really startling to me how many of us can't step back and see the bigger picture.

It reminds be in some ways of the ongoing issue of countries like Jamaica consistently selecting light skinned , long hair beauty queens and people defending the results on a case by case basis , saying the girl is Jamaican (like we questioned that) instead of looking on the bigger picture. Then they act surprised when 10 years later their son or nephew says he finds black girls ugly.

Our bodies may not be in chains but Babylon did a hell of a job on our minds.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

I read it in a book about slavery,basically the anectode was of crying for the master after he lost his children,when the master was raping his(slave) woman and children and selling them.

Sic...

The shock to me is France and by extension Europe just declared war on these extremist,they forgot the conditions that created them,the bombing of Libya and now Syria and Iraq ? At least america is honest in that department.

Europe need to step up and deal with its responsibility,I am against America leading any war.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

So now you are an authority in the field of psychology? I'm conditioned to empathize with my "abuser" because I refuse to implicitly cheer on the side.
        I should seek justification by raising race and speak about slavery. When Boka Haram was slaughtering in Africa you wailed how the "abuser" not HELPING/AIDING enough. Why would you want an abusive person to help you are your family? See I can't keep up with the Dillon Roof type of argument. Speaking of Roof. When Roof killed the nine people in S.Carolina did the media cover it extensively? Yes? So maybe the Nigeria thing is not about race and slavery (or who is more important). It's about money and ratings. The fact that something else kicked off in Europe and the media ran to it. Viewership in N.America and Europe carry more rates (which translate into money) due to the size of these economies. Boss you can't just walk around seeing race and slavery in everything. Be objective and apply your powers of analysis. Flee from the Dillon Roof way of reasoning or you may get yourself in trouble (as Dillon did)

Comment

Nigeria thing is not about race and slavery (or who is more important). It's about money and ratings (Jawge,2015)

Like missing white woman get more media coverage than black women.Ratings is basically what society values more,at this juncture Boko haram -Kenya massacres - Isis atrocities ,dont compare to 140 killed in paris.I wonder which they value more.

Comment

Where are you finding these things. Did the 9 people in S.Carolina got extensive media coverage? Should I ask what race were they too? Wow.

Comment

Was the south carolina coverage about race and what were the ratings ?

It's about money and ratings (Jawge,2015)

Comment

Write Dillon, he will understand your logic.

Comment

Pretty sure he will,he wanted a race war and he new the importance of the media.

Comment

there you go but mine yuh get yuhself inna chubble though. Cyaan say mi neva did warn yuh.

Comment

I will take your warnings for what it's worth.

Comment

yuh betta.

Comment

Working...
                        X