Dem nah give Marlene a break!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dem nah give Marlene a break!

Why dem gang up gainst di senator suh? Is it the sound of her voice that's reminiscent of chalk against a shiny blackboard? Or is it her annoying penchant for pronouncing every letter of every word as she grates away, the habit of frightened academics?

Can you explain what's happening here, Gamma? Is it justified? Feel free to chime in ignorantly, Lazie!

http://m.jamaicaobserver.com/mobile/...on--disallowed

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Is she a part of the solution for our ills or is she just another 'moggel-er'=craver of attention?
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

She is throwing gasoline on fire. The president of the senate was WRONG in his suspension of her and it is shrewd of him to disallow an 'explanation' as she would use it to roast them in a purely political act of grandstanding.

I don't wrong him
      Last edited by Gamma; November 16, 2015, 06:58 PM.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

This move from her does not surprise me one bit. She seems the kind. She is cut from dutty political klaat!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I agree it is a sneaky underhanded move as was nichsolson's move to have her suspended, let's talk about Nicholson for a bit now that we get how you fe about Malahoo Forte

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I have been tracing AJ since...since the time the JLP was voted in. When was that, 2007? What more can be said about his arrogance and his crassness?!?

Never thought I would see him in a new PNP govt. but how dumb I was. They all stay around for ever, so we still have another 30 years to put up with AJ.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

He deserves a tracing for this incident! Dont tell me about 2007! Anyway, everyone has a right to be partisan, don't know why I should expect better

Comment

Yuh see mi cuss off Bruce lately? If there is any politician dat deserve a daily tracing fram mi is Bruce. Di odda say mi see him a give him views pon someting. Mi a wonder why anybody would a want 'ear from 'im but mi low him.

Marlene decide fi tek front stage and she get di fiyah fram mi. What?

Yuh nah go tell me who fi trace and when, enuh! A nuh suh it go, mi bredren!

And yes, I make no bones about it - I am biased. The JLP and me don't share the same core principles. And it will take a while before I forgive them for that Dudus fiasco!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

In her defense though they piled it on her with Morris even drawing for camera and press conference and Lambert Brown saying stuff in the senate so she may feel she have to respond.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

The stine that the builder refused...,keep an eye on Tufton,he is going to be the leader of the JLP.

Comment

He is clever..

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                        Yuh see mi cuss off Bruce lately? If there is any politician dat deserve a daily tracing fram mi is Bruce. Di odda say mi see him a give him views pon someting. Mi a wonder why anybody would a want 'ear from 'im but mi low him.

Marlene decide fi tek front stage and she get di fiyah fram mi. What?

Yuh nah go tell me who fi trace and when, enuh! A nuh suh it go, mi bredren!

And yes, I make no bones about it - I am biased. The JLP and me don't share the same core principles. And it will take a while before I forgive them for that Dudus fiasco!

... the nerve ... trying to interfere with your religion.
                        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

His biggest weakness is he doesn't fight in the trenches. I would love to a battle between the youngsters. Time for the oldsters them drift away. We need a new generation of politicians and ideas which will force people to get involved.
                          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                            His biggest weakness is he doesn't fight in the trenches. I would love to a battle between the youngsters. Time for the oldsters them drift away. We need a new generation of politicians and ideas which will force people to get involved.
                            " Time for the oldsters them drift away"
                            Fully agree ... Derrick Smith, Pernel Charles, Mike Henry top the list.
                            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

His fighting style may not be eye-catching but he does fight,and he is effective in doing so.
                              He is beginning to distinguish himself from baby Bruce by being visually vocal on relevant issues,he is leading ..

Comment

Working...
                              X