RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Butlers are you readyyyy!!! Bow!!! O lawd!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Butlers are you readyyyy!!! Bow!!! O lawd!!!!

1,000 jobs expected from 2 new hotels in Trelawny
    Jamaica expands all-inclusive offering with new hotel brand

Monday, November 16, 2015 | 2:46 PM 11 Comments

Tourism and Entertainment Minister Wykeham McNeill

TRELAWNY, Jamaica – Spanish and Jamaican businessmen Carlos Moleon and Fredrik Moe have joined forces with Ocean by H10 Hotels, a Spanish and Canadian joint venture led by Spanish Hotel chain H10 Hotels from Barcelona, to build two hotels near Falmouth, Trelawny.

The first hotel is scheduled to open by the end of 2018 and will feature 425 all-inclusive sea view luxury rooms, a news release from the Ministry of Tourism and Entertainment said Monday.

The next phase is expected to follow with an all-inclusive Adults Only Hotel with 375 sea view rooms.

The investment is expected to add approximately 1,000 new employment opportunities into Trelawny, once both hotels are operative.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

At the rate we going with job annoucements, JA should be close to 100% employment in 3 years!
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

This is what I like "Jamaican businessmen Carlos Moleon and Fredrik Moe have joined forces with Ocean by H10 Hotels."
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
      X