So Mosiah, why are you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Mosiah, why are you

deleting the posts X made? The man right .... you overstepped with Stonigut yesterday ...Nice job chasing another ite off the forum.

X ... SirX or whatever you call yuhself ... how the saying guh ...same knife stick sheep .... when Historian was chased off the forum you were giggling ... and ... look at this.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

The rule is clear - as long as I remain a moderator on this Forum, I will not allow it to become a medium that promotes Craig Butler or in any way allows him to promote his scams.

If I have overstepped, then perhaps others might have too.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Don't confuse Ex with Misstorian....Ex ah Big Man

Dat eediat Misstorian volunteered him/herself to take a break. He/She boldly posted... I WILL BE BACK...like some female Terminatrix

The fact that the entity has not reappeared is 100% of its own volition
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        The rule is clear - as long as I remain a moderator on this Forum, I will not allow it to become a medium that promotes Craig Butler or in any way allows him to promote his scams.

If I have overstepped, then perhaps others might have too.

What rule is clear? I am not aware of any such rule. Something you just came up with without informing the rest of us isn't a rule ... its a power trip. Scam? Was Stoni promoting a scam? Or is it that Butler ran over your toe as well? Even if what you are claiming to be true ... jumping out at Stoni was unnecessary. So now, another regular poster has been chased away. Let me say you're doing an excellent job. Not everybody can handle a little power ....
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I made up the rule as I went along. Knowing the individual involved, I didn't think it was a wise idea to give him an avenue to promote graft and licentious behaviour.

Historian chased himself off. And yuh nuh haffi worry bout Stoni. Despite his annoying Lester Gritty posts, he remains a well-respected Forumite.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
            I made up the rule as I went along. Knowing the individual involved, I didn't think it was a wise idea to give him an avenue to promote graft and licentious behaviour.

Historian chased himself off. And yuh nuh haffi worry bout Stoni. Despite his annoying Lester Gritty posts, he remains a well-respected Forumite.

Historian chased himself off .... okay ... tell yuhself that.

Comment

He didn't have the skin for a discussion forum. Everything posted he took personal, even when it wasn't directed at him.

Damn - could I be describing myself?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

My guess is Historian is making a case without saying a word.
                But ku pon yuh to,you(without having any stake)have an agenda to run Sir X off the Liverpool garbage truck in what appears to be the most contentious issue EVER..
                Which brings me to those amongst us that are selective and hypocritical in appealing for better judgement,the Liverpool clan,and be sure to know Mr President has distinguished himself from the belligerent tribe.
                I have not made up my mind,but the question is whether such actions undertaken can ever be justified,and if yes,does Mr President meet the criteria?
                It is Mr President's character that is being questioned when he questions someone's. ..
                Is the scale the problem?
                Last edited by Rockman; May 24, 2016, 02:51 PM.

Comment

right now Mr butler dojn't need no medium to promote him cause he seems to be alive n well

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                    deleting the posts X made? The man right .... you overstepped with Stonigut yesterday ...Nice job chasing another ite off the forum.

X ... SirX or whatever you call yuhself ... how the saying guh ...same knife stick sheep .... when Historian was chased off the forum you were giggling ... and ... look at this.
                    Don't tell me X's post was removed also!

Why? What was that we'll researched post promoting?

Shame Mosiah!!
                    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
                    X