The Racist Side of Bernie Sanders Supporters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Racist Side of Bernie Sanders Supporters

For decades, one narrative has dominated American politics: That while white liberal Democrats may not be perfect, they are far more trustworthy and far less scary when it comes to race than conservative Republicans.

The backers of Bernie Sanders’s never-ending Kamikaze campaign remind us of an older truth: that there are good people and terrible people in both parties and that Republicans do not have a monopoly on intolerance.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...upporters.html
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Credit to "Pops" he did warn me/us.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Two sides of the same coin. LOL
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

I think it is a lame attempt to justify his choice.
        What we have is the status quo and those who feel.passionately about changing it.
        Now Sanders is to be faulted for the actions of some of his supporters just like how Black Lives Matter is faulted by any unacceptable act committed by any black man.
        All lives matter is factually sound but inappropriate and insensitive to the reality of the situation,a clear attempt to circumvent a worthy cause.
        The obfuscation continues!

Comment

So Rockman, I assume that you don't hold Trump accountable in any way for the behaviour of his supporters then?
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

I do not need to,and that is the difference.
            One has to be desperate to resort to that.

Comment

I just gave you and pops some ratings,still dont see them voting for Trump.

Comment

Working...
              X