RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nothing on the forum about the budget presentation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nothing on the forum about the budget presentation?

I have always been a critic of Andrew Holness about been boring and uninspiring. While I haven't heard his total presentation but the bits I have heard, he has totally grown and has turned it around.

One thing for sure is he is a thinker and and has been putting the right foot forward. It is refreshing to hear new plans that will directly affect the economic growth of the country. Seems rather strange here that we find everything to argue about except the positive. IF he hadn't been doing good you would see it plaster all over the forum.

Well done Mr. Prime Minister, good start, keep it up.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Say it loud - gwaan, Anju!

I have not been keeping up with the budget debate as Lazie would expect me to. And I really should since Anju will not be delivering too many of these speeches as PM.

I'll say a few things - I have no reason to disbelieve Hero, as he has never let me down before. We will see some major taxes in the next few months.

I like whatever Anju is doing to enable more lower income persons to become home owners through the NHT.

What else did gwaan, Sass?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      I have always been a critic of Andrew Holness about been boring and uninspiring. While I haven't heard his total presentation but the bits I have heard, he has totally grown and has turned it around.

One thing for sure is he is a thinker and and has been putting the right foot forward. It is refreshing to hear new plans that will directly affect the economic growth of the country. Seems rather strange here that we find everything to argue about except the positive. IF he hadn't been doing good you would see it plaster all over the forum.

Well done Mr. Prime Minister, good start, keep it up.
      No ... they don't discuss that anymore ... find something irrelevant and the termites appear.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        Say it loud - gwaan, Anju!

I have not been keeping up with the budget debate as Lazie would expect me to. And I really should since Anju will not be delivering too many of these speeches as PM.

I'll say a few things - I have no reason to disbelieve Hero, as he has never let me down before. We will see some major taxes in the next few months.

I like whatever Anju is doing to enable more lower income persons to become home owners through the NHT.

What else did gwaan, Sass?
        Since some of you have an issue with reading and understanding .....

"Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

So, Clovis is what now?

Are you frikkin serious?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

You do the same thing, Lazie! You pick and choose which topics you'll address. When it's embarrassing to you and yours you disappear for days. Suh stop gwaan suh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

So, Clovis is what now?

Are you frikkin serious?!?
              That what many of you can understand. Whey you come from a quote Peter? Isn't it sad that after 4 years with no interruption he economy grew a total of 1.2% .... unuh must proud.

Comment

You do the same thing, Lazie! You pick and choose which topics you'll address. When it's embarrassing to you and yours you disappear for days. Suh stop gwaan suh!
                Stop yuh noise .... disappear based on what? Oh ... like when you claimed MOCA was investigating Holness' house? As mi say unuh major inna minor.

Comment

Well there is an admission if ever I heard one

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                  X