Heh heh! Holness' house under microscope again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heh heh! Holness' house under microscope again

"That's where this investigation started; with this whole issue about the house," executive producer and host of the show Zahra Burton told the OBSERVER ONLINE. "Everybody else had put the issue to bed, in terms of the media, but I still think that people like myself, like the average citizen, still have some questions about where he got the money.

"Going down the road led us to different paths which we never expected. One road led to other properties owned by him and for which he didn't have a mortgage; it wasn't necessarily owned by him, but by his entity, Admat. The other path it took us down was property taxes and we found some very interesting things," said Burton.

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/lates...croscope-again

BLACK LIVES MATTER

All yuh si is Holness house.. there is a fable about a knife, a goat and a sheep..

How else can we bring down principalities n powers ?

Let the cards fall..

Comment

This different from the MOCA investigation?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Hey, yuh think mi care who get jook? A coulda Hero himself!!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

MOCA?

Memba...mi nuh listen Nationwide!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
            MOCA?

Memba...mi nuh listen Nationwide!
            I find it amusing that you all went silent after his budget presentation... you all silent on how Peter fock up with the sale of of a building as well as the U$5M ... but all of you excited this morning. What was reported?
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Under microscope???

But dem nuh seh a big byatch house. You nuh need microscope fgi see dat!

Comment

I did not listen to the budget debate so I can't comment on something I'm ignorant about.

Maybe you may want to start your own thread about it?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Willi, the house itself could be the least of his problems!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I did not listen to the budget debate so I can't comment on something I'm ignorant about.

Maybe you may want to start your own thread about it?
                    ...strange enough this is what you choose to follow up. No wonder the country cannot move forward ....

Comment

Yes, I choose to move forward on integrity of our elected officials. Their complete bios (taxes, properties, etc.) must be public record to mitigate against corruption, the root of much evil.

If MOCA is your baby, gwaan do yuh ting!

Wha MOCA stand fi again?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yes, I choose to move forward on integrity of our elected officials. Their complete bios (taxes, properties, etc.) must be public record to mitigate against corruption, the root of much evil.

If MOCA is your baby, gwaan do yuh ting!

Wha MOCA stand fi again?
                        Oh please ... since when you concerned about integrity? Your people hide Trafigura in the courts for how many years ...where was your concern about integrity? Anyway, where is the link for the report you all are elated about. I've listened to Power, NNN and PNP FM and haven't heard anything about it yet.

Hold on ... weren't you the one who came here rejoicing how MOCA was investigating Holness' house?

Comment

lol ! woieee !!

Comment

keep hope alive..

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                              Oh please ... since when you concerned about integrity? Your people hide Trafigura in the courts for how many years ...where was your concern about integrity? Anyway, where is the link for the report you all are elated about. I've listened to Power, NNN and PNP FM and haven't heard anything about it yet.

Hold on ... weren't you the one who came here rejoicing how MOCA was investigating Holness' house?
                              Hey Lazie Portia has just been subpoenaed to testify re Trafigura. Wha you say better late than never?

Comment

Working...
                              X