Wang Calls it for Trump:November Prediction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wang Calls it for Trump:November Prediction

The Meta-Margin is defined as how far the Clinton-Trump margins in state polls would have to change, across the board, to create a perfect knife-edge race in which the median outcome is an electoral tie 269 EV to 269 EV. Today the Meta-Margin is Clinton +4.24%. This is nearly identical to today’s HuffPollster national-poll estimate, Clinton +4.3%. So state and national polls are perfectly matched at the moment.

Obviously, enough states are safely Democratic or Republican that the number of possible outcomes is far less than 2.3 quadrillion. Only about 14 states are in play, for 16,384 possibilities. I use polls for all 50 states and the District of Columbia where available. In races lacking state polls, usually in places where the outcome is not much in doubt, I use the result from the 2012 Obama-Romney race as a starting assumption. There has been a lot of talk this year about how all bets are off. However, as I showed a few weeks ago, Donald Trump has not scrambled the electoral map in any meaningful way. The sole exception so far is Utah, where Trump is running over 30 percentage points weaker against Clinton than Barack Obama did against Mitt Romney. However, Utah is so strongly Republican that this is probably not going to change the November outcome.

http://election.princeton.edu/2016/0...-2/#more-15796

I am surprised its so close,seriously ! I am looking for 350 and up for Clinton,The Thing is Clinton hasnt even started to train her guns on Trump.Trump has been running his mouth for a month against Clinton and to be honest his attacks are predictable( Lying Hillary) and as they get more visceral against any and everybody that doesnt see things his way (The Judge,Reporters & Governor) esp in the polls and the reality of them.He will become more visceral loosing more independents and driving people to vote out of fear that this nut could be the next president.

Hillary will be free of Bernie in a week,they will kiss and makeup,and then the real war begins.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

I'm not really surprised. Clinton is a weak candidate with high negatives herself. Fortunately for her Trump gives her an advantage that she would not have had with any half-decent Republican candidate.

The question is will Hillary and her emails dominate the debate or will Trump and his insanity be the main issue. She can't seem to shake this thing and the Feds are (suspiciously) taking their time to make a decision on the criminality of it.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Although I predicted that Sanders would give her a hard time ... Her having to rush back to California in a panic does not show well...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Its beautiful to me , Bernie sharpened her ass for Trump,I am glad he took it all the way .

She is a weak predicatble candidate ,Bernie took her out of her zone.I believe she is battle tested for Trump.She will win both California and NJ next week.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
        X