They say Humor = tragedy plus time...so its

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They say Humor = tragedy plus time...so its

way too early for this one. Nonetheless Harambe said to tell unoo...

"‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Apparently, they have killed a few alligators while looking for the boy. I think that is ridiculous! But I guess they are not endangered. Slew dem!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Way too many of them, they have been protected for an extended period.

One been in the water behind my house for years now. When we called the wildlife people they basically said

"Did it attack you or your family yet? No? Well keep calm and call us when that happens"
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post

One been in the water behind my house for years now. When we called the wildlife people they basically said

"Did it attack you or your family yet? No? Well keep calm and call us when that happens"
        DWL

I hope they took the time to put Wi-Fi in the stomachs of those animals then.

Wooiiieee, mi signal weak!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post

Damn!
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
          X