X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Forte say she was misconstrued, now Shaw

say him was misquoted.

Look like the JLP a misfire already
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

The Trump effect memba say PNP and JLP read from di same play book
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

If you read the gleaner and Observer it is two differen't report. One say he is going to stop it and one say it is going to scale back. Guess which one said, what?
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/10000926368...type=2&theater

Iman listen for yourself. Sometimes you have wonder.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

What dis suppose to tell us, Sass?

Sometimes you really have to wonder yes. Put up all the statements made on the issue and let us judge for ourselves.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

This is the conference where the Gleaner reporter came away that the HIway was cancelled. The man never said that, it was careless reporting. The reporter must have been asleep or had an agenda.

At no stage any government minister said the Hiway was cancelled. If you think anyone did show me where, only that 1 gleaner reporter from this conference in Mobay. It became Gleaner/RJR headline.

Comment

US$500m for a road from Harbour View to Morant Bay???
              Ah wheddi?

Nuff fishhead planned there!

Comment

They said the government had to acquire land for 120 Million. Holness say he will cut most of that out.

So like how a borrow the government a borrow the money a hope that mean more Jamaican workers.

Comment

Anju mash up dat dollyhouse..

Propah Govanance !

Comment

Working...
                  X