10 percent of children failed paternal DNA test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 percent of children failed paternal DNA test

Information gleaned from a diplomatic cable sent from the US Embassy in Kingston to its headquarters in Washington in 2009 showed that at least 10 per cent of Jamaican men who filed for children between March 2009 and August 2010 were shown not to be the fathers.

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/n...w-although-dna
    The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

A very good friend in NY found out his dad of 40 years was not really his dad when he tried filling for him. This after everyone saying how he walks like his dad and all manners of tings.

Despite two DNA tests, his mother swears she had been with no other man.

His daughter, my goddaughter, jokingly calls herself Jenna X!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Give Jack he jacket! LoL

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        A very good friend in NY found out his dad of 40 years was not really his dad when he tried filling for him. This after everyone saying how he walks like his dad and all manners of tings.

She could be correct. If she is so sure then tell his mother to pay to test the DNA of his father's sperm not the DNA from somewhere else. It is unlikely but at the very least he should be aware of the possibility.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-n...y-test-6712258
        The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post

I think 10% is a very conservative estimate if one were to analyze the entire population and not just the cohort applying for visas.

Comment

Tenk yuh. For too long Jamaican man get bad name without the other side of the coin being exposed

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

"Mother definitely, father maybe"
              The should mandate and pay for DNA testing before the father signs..
              The mother should pick up the tab fir subsequent testings.

Comment

Working...
              X