RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

D1 Prophecy dem ah fulfill one by one.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D1 Prophecy dem ah fulfill one by one.....

Mi tell unnu long time seh:

* Obama is a nice guy and a powerful SYMBOL.....But apart from dat his presidency is meaningless for Black people

* Things will not get better for Blacks under Obama. (In fact things got worse)

* Babylon behaviour doesn't change based on some president or dis or dat party. Only the rhetoric may shift. White supremacy run di cut. Presidents are required to follow dat agenda..but they're allowed their own window dressing to fool who dem cyan fool

Prophecy ah manifest day by day.....

Suh now dat di Obama hullaballo die dung mi hope people get sensible. Probably not
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
    Mi tell unnu long time seh:

* Obama is a nice guy and a powerful SYMBOL.....But apart from dat his presidency is meaningless for Black people
    Not this black man.

* Things will not get better for Blacks under Obama. (In fact things got worse)
    The facts, please?

* Babylon behaviour doesn't change based on some president or dis or dat party.
    So you think hings are as brutually bad as during slavery? ...the 1960s?

Only the rhetoric may shift. White supremacy run di cut. Presidents are required to follow dat agenda..but they're allowed their own window dressing to fool who dem cyan fool
    You are right on deep seated racism being deep rooted and the change is slow. ...but on top of changes in law and the actions that enforce same there is the 'tanning' of the country as the kids become less and discriminatory with whom the sleep. Yes, some do sleep with others of a different race and still hold deep seated resistant to treating all races as equal...so yes, there is insidious deep-rooted racism. We have all heard stories of others saying, "you are not like the others".

But there is absolutely no doubt we are moving forward...it may be at snail pace but it absolutely is, FORWARD and that has been occurring during the term of this president...Ferguson and these resent incidents not withstanding.

Prophecy ah manifest day by day.....
    Not so in my book!

Suh now dat di Obama hullaballo die dung mi hope people get sensible. Probably not
    I am convinced that Obama's star shall shine looooooog after he is gone!
    FORWARD!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

2nd dat,this nation has moved to the left and the president has done alot to move it in that direction.Dont confuse the resistance of some with an agenda as things getting worse,thats just the screams of ignorance and yes they scream the longest and loudest.

All i see is this great nation being dragged to the table of dealing with its reality,racism anyone expecting America to do so ,calmly or rationally is out of touch with the nations history.Only one president was the cause of this and history will be more than generous with that route.

BTW thanks to Bernie giving him the little nudge....lol
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Yuh & many fall for political propaganda & Obama-worship

You ask me for data...yet you present NONE...Just reciting Democrat party propaganda and outright LIES. Time to face up to reality and leggo fantasy

Mi dun tell unnu fi stop worship politician....dem nuh ave nuh solutions fi wi at dis time. But unnu still wrap up unnuself inna media propaganda and worship of False Gods. Full time now unnu free unnuself from Babylon Propaganda ...and apply critical thought...and research real data fi si REALITY
        KARL
        But there is absolutely no doubt we are moving forward...it may be at snail pace but it absolutely is, FORWARD and that has been occurring during the term of this president.

Tap spew propaganda, Learn dis an' sin no more:
        Under Obama, Blacks Are Worse Off -- Far Worse

After six years, the report card is in. The grades are not pretty. By every key economic measurement, blacks are worse off under Obama. In some cases, far worse off.

What about poverty? In 2009, when Obama took office, the black poverty rate was 25.8 percent. As of 2014, according to Pew Research Center, the black poverty rate was 27.2 percent.

What about income? CNNMoney says, "Minority households' median income fell 9 percent between 2010 and 2013, compared to a drop of only 1 percent for whites."

What about net worth and the black-white "wealth gap"? The Financial Times said: "The median non-white family today has a net worth of just $18,100 -- almost a fifth lower than it was when Mr. Obama took office. White median wealth, on the other hand, has inched up by 1 percent to $142,000. In 2009, white households were seven times richer than their black counterparts. That gap is now eightfold. Both in relative and absolute terms, blacks are doing worse under Mr. Obama." Remember, these numbers apply to all "non-whites." For blacks, it's worse.

When looking only at "black net worth" -- which is lower compared to non-whites as a whole -- white households are actually 13 times wealthier than black households. From 2010 to 2013, according to the Federal Reserve, white household median wealth increased a modest 2.4 percent, while Hispanic families' wealth declined 14 percent, to $13,700. But blacks' net worth fell from $16,600 to $11,000. This is an astonishing three-year drop of 34 percent. Investors Business Daily put it this way, "That's a steeper decline than occurred from 2007 to 2010, when blacks' net worth fell 13.5 percent." The black/white "wealth-gap" has reached a 25-year high.

What about unemployment? In 2009, black unemployment was 12.7 percent, and by 2014, it had fallen to 10.1 percent. This sounds like good news until one examines the black labor force participation rate -- the percentage of blacks working or seeking work. It's the lowest since these numbers have been recorded.

More sources.....
        Blacks Mainly Backslide under Obama

Race Gap: Blacks Fall Further Behind Under Obama

The Expansion of Black American Misery under Barack Obama’s Watch

Memba nuh fi tes' D1 unless yuh come wid suppen bonafide...wi nuh inna di propaganda ting suh wi agguh kill unnu wid reality tings
        Last edited by Don1; July 11, 2016, 09:43 PM.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Larry Elder ,Don ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgK4HaYi3zg

My Data , America has elected a black man twice a(social activist) most pundits and elected officials in which these murders have happened last week openly admit its about race,They have turned over their investigations without question and with hastedly reaction to the Feds.Even the police departments heads on every talking point is acknowledging the failings of the criminal justice system(institutional racism) in how it treats blacks.

Some might see that as a backward step or an increase in racial divisive rhetoric,I consider it a long overdue discussion.This is the first time in along time that America has had that discussion from the highest offices in the land,and in my opinion are serious about dealing with it, as the previous US attorney general said .A(black man ) succeded by a blackwoman.

“Though this nation has proudly thought of itself as an ethnic melting pot, in things racial we have always been and continue to be, in too many ways, essentially a nation of cowards,” said Holder in 2009. He continued: “On Saturdays and Sundays, America in the year 2009 does not, in some ways, differ significantly from the country that existed some 50 years ago.”

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_a..._directly.html

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I'm not concerned with (one of) the messengers. ....just the validity of the message i.e. DATA. Using personal feelings about the messenger to cloud information is a time honored tactic....when there is nothing of substance to contradict the data presented. I cited MULTIPLE sources....all corroborating the FACT that Black people have regressed badly under Obama. If you don't like one source...check the others.

I'm aware many have warm n fuzzy sentimental feelings about the guy. But as an objective analyst that is 1000% irrelevant to me. I just look at evidence.

Unfortunately ALL the evidence indicates that his presidency has been a mini disaster for Black people.

I'm not even saying he is specifically at fault for the disaster. I'm saying as always that he is IRRELEVANT as far as our GROUP progress is concerned. A mere symbol of PERSONAL achievement. The shitstem is gamed, rigged and corrupt. The Babylon Machine is in charge.... Not dis or dat president.

I've cited data driven sources. On this subject, if there is an opposing view... I will only countenance HARD DATA ON INCOME, WEALTH, EMPLOYMENT, POVERTY, HEALTH ETC.....showing some other picture.

Sorry .....personal opinions on social trends, no matter how sincere...nuh mek di cut
            Last edited by Don1; July 11, 2016, 11:05 PM.

Comment

I am pretty sure you know he inherited a recession,also he inherited 400 years of institutional racism.The fact that the discussion of all of this has been put on the table for America to deal with it in his 2 terms , is all the data I need.

That discussion of institutional racism had to start with the criminal justice system and it did start with Eric Holder a presidential appointee giving it legitmacy,followed by the BLM and Bernie Sanders giving it more credence.The economics of that institutional holocaust being redressed will take much longer than 2 terms , given the legacy the president inherited.

Thank you.

Comment

I'm stating facts.....not trying to blame Obama.

As I said....he and other presidents are mostly IRRELEVANT. It's the warped SYSTEM....plus the FACT that we are ignorant of the correct strategies to cope with Babylon corruption successfully.

* Shun Babylon Media Propaganda

* Forget about politicians helping us..including Obama and his Democrat ilk

* Do for ourselves 24X7X365

Das all

Comment

If i can add, he opened it up by leaving ganja alone and blasted the criminalization of black youth for weed by directing the FEDS , to deal with serious crime and leave it as a state issue, what happened, decriminalization and legalization sped up,people felt embolden to question the whole institutional racist penal antiganja shitstem.

Point is unnuh fi praise di herb...hehe
                  Last edited by Sir X; July 11, 2016, 11:13 PM.

Comment

oooops sorry!!!

I'm aware many have warm n fuzzy sentimental feelings about the guy. But as an objective analyst that is 1000% irrelevant to me. I just look at evidence.

Unfortunately ALL the evidence indicates that his presidency has been a mini disaster for Black people.
                    There is much (empirical) evidence that Black people "feel good" that there is a Black president. So data indicating our regression on his watch is not particularly relevant. "Feelings" run di cut wid Black peeps. We are, after all, an emotional set not terribly interested in logical thinking

Comment

No one said so , but for you or anyone to overlook undeniable mitigating facts as a fault of Obama is ridiculous,o.k imply , o.k insinuating , so the stats are right no objection from me or anyone, but what were the stats before that , is it not true that blacks were on the bottom of every economic data before the recession and did it not coincide with the 1st back presidency ?

Given that ,doesnt the stats prove that blacks were the 1st to be affected , disproportionately in the recession , in fact every economic down turn ? So all it proved is we were at the bottom and wi gone further down .

Given those facts ,The president inherited a recession, 400 years of institutional racism , data that proves blacks are , were and will continue to be economically affected at a disproporationate rate economically , can we blame blacks for feeling good at these small steps of having a black president , that has made a gigantic step of putting criminal justice reform on the agenda which will be the catalyst to levelling the economic holocaust, lets face it if babylon shitstem isnt locking up black youth and criminalizing them for a bag of weed, then we as a people are free to educate ourselves like other groups.

its a step DON and its not a feel good step ,but a good one !

Comment

Sir X;561682]No one said so , but for you or anyone to overlook undeniable mitigating facts as a fault of Obama is ridiculous,o.k imply , o.k insinuating , so the stats are right no objection from me or anyone, but what were the stats before that , is it not true that blacks were on the bottom of every economic data before the recession and did it not coincide with the 1st back presidency ?
                        1. You agreed with Pops.... he said we were "making progress" under Obama...WRONG
                        2. I specifically stated multiple times that I was not "blaming Obama". He's a mere high level but temporary employee. He doesn't determine the shitstem. Not sure what about that is not clear
                        3. I'm an analyst dealing with outcomes indicated by data. Mi nuh dwell pon di emotional ting. Dem ting deh lead to errors.
                        Since you apparently wish to venerate Obama for your own (understandable) emotional reasons...yuh deal wid di mitigating circumstances dem
                        4. As long as Black people don't collectively do what it takes to make progress ...we have no one to blame but ourselves. Marcus mek mi ovastan dat

Given that ,doesnt the stats prove that blacks were the 1st to be affected , disproportionately in the recession , in fact every economic down turn ? So all it proved is we were at the bottom and wi gone further down .
                        LOL!!!!! YES!!! Thanks for proving my thesis

Given those facts ,The president inherited a recession, 400 years of institutional racism , data that proves blacks are , were and will continue to be economically affected at a disproporationate rate economically , can we blame blacks for feeling good at these small steps of having a black president , that has made a gigantic step of putting criminal justice reform on the agenda which will be the catalyst to levelling the economic holocaust, lets face it if babylon shitstem isnt locking up black youth and criminalizing them for a bag of weed, then we as a people are free to educate ourselves like other groups.
                        If you wish to "feel good" in the face of the further decline of Black people... I can't stop you or anyone else. Mi juss ring di alarm when mi si danger..das all. Mi nuh bizniz wid di color of it or di pretty talk it dress up inna.

Mi nuh need Obama fi feel proud...mi juss affi truss inna Marcus philosophy fi guidance
                        its a step DON and its not a feel good step ,but a good one !
                        Ok..boss. Unfortunately I don't see any substantial "good step" here...aside from noice optics, unwarranted ego inflation and prideful feelings.

Try carry dem deh guh ah Babylon supamarket or dem bank and mek mi know how dat werk out fi yuh
                        Last edited by Don1; July 12, 2016, 12:00 PM.

Comment

1st black president elected twice,1st black US attorney,2 nd black US attorney being the first black woman,1st to tackle criminal justice reform.

I will take it to my soul,that he is building a foundation to tackle the economic Holocaust.I will put my faith that I and my brothers and sisters will soon take it to the supermarket,Instead of a grave or a jail cell in the future.It makes no sense you fix from the top down or live well but not free or with no respect and dignity.

Yes I agree with pops.

Comment

Specious argument..

What was the trajectory when Obama came into office ?

Critical Thinking is critical...

Worse than a person without the ability is the person who THINKS they have the ability but in reality are clueless..

He who knows not and knows not.. is a fool.. step innah dem head wid Wolverine heel boot !

Comment

You're an idiot.

A guy says Blacks made progress under Obama...I say rubbish

Then I present data indicating the decline of Blacks' income & wealth ACCELERATED under Obama...not merely "continued on the same trajectory.

Now run along and continue wallowing at the trough...or stick around to amuse with your gross ignorance

Comment

Working...
                              X