2 EX militray vets responsible for the past 2 attacks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 EX militray vets responsible for the past 2 attacks

The man who shot three police officers dead and injured three more in Baton Rouge has been named as Gavin Eugene Long, a black man from Kansas City who was 'celebrating' his 29th birthday today, according to reports.
    Long is a former Marine who was honorably discharged after achieving the rank of sergeant, before becoming a lifestyle guru under the name of Cosmo Serperenta, CBS News reports.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4EiDBZ55n
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Are they going to classify this guy as crazy ? its deeper than that ,when people have a feeling of social deprivation they will turn to violence,this isnt the 60s or 70s ,these are the children of Hip hop,culture music ,gun music they have spent the 80s,90s 2k falling in love with themselves ,facing their peoples reality and unapologetically speaking up about it.They have also spent those decades being brainwashed by the music and media to not respect themselves or communities ,so how easy is it for youths to pick up guns and turn it on the police without anyfear of reperccusion to self,community or nation.If we can label these youths as crazy ,they were taught by a shitstem to be crazy and that's crazy!

If this philosophy had not emerged, by now many streets of the South would, I am convinced, be flowing with blood. And I am further convinced that if our white brothers dismiss as "rabble rousers" and "outside agitators" those of us who employ nonviolent direct action, and if they refuse to support our nonviolent efforts, millions of Negroes will, out of frustration and despair, seek solace and security in black nationalist ideologies--a development that would inevitably lead to a frightening racial nightmare.

https://www.africa.upenn.edu/Article...irmingham.html

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Gavin Eugene Long: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

http://heavy.com/news/2016/07/gavin-...ed-age-photos/

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTKQ_feeWow

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
          Gavin Eugene Long: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

http://heavy.com/news/2016/07/gavin-...ed-age-photos/
          He doesn't sound like a madman to me. In fact he sounds like a conscious revolutionary. My personal opinion.

Comment

Therein lies my predicament!

How does one reconcile these truths from Long and Farrakhan while acknowledging that it is wrong to kill police officers?

We need to realise that police officers are not really the problem. The shytstem is, but it's so easy to attack the defenders of the system.

Coming back to Long and Farrakhan - were they talking sense, or no?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

You didn't realise the police were not the problem in JA when the JFJ was promoting almshouse,if you think institutional racism stopped when our colonial masters left you are clueless.

Now you see your folly,or you can only see it when it's enforced in America,ah keep telling you the shitstem of deprivation of social/human rights is closer than you think,so is the ultimate act of extrajudicial killing to enforce it,nuh mek di color blind yuh because some police have a white hue in the USA and ours are black in JA.

If the police were white in JA it would be as clear as day.

Comment

Police is not really the problem in both situations, but do you allow them to carry on with their extrajudicial behaviour? I would appreciate an answer, please. Not a Karlesque one but an unequivocal one.

Thanks!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

And leave the JFJ out off this. When you have demonstrated the chutzpah to go out there and do a fraction of what they've done, best yuh low dem name!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

If yuh look pon him neck back, there is a tag with the words "Made in America".

When you have served this country admirably, in useless, unjustified wars, and then return home and realise there are real stuff to be fighting for in the USA, it messes up your meds. Unfortunately, some of them want to put that military training into use.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I have answered that a million times and you seem to be tone deaf ,of course you dont support the extrajudicial killing of your citizens by the state , you advocate aganist it with the same zeal against the elements,laws,persons that let that deprivation take place.Havent I told you this,when di police kill off di youth fi a weed ,or lock im up,yuh advocate against the madness of it ,and outline boisterously the secoundary effects of criminalization and unemployable youths turning to crime to only exacerbate the situation.The politicians who in the past and present who support garrisonization,the business leaders who do same,the failure of the criminal justice shitsmen(OCG & DPP) to tackle white collar and Big collar crime (Big Man ) ,lack of schools, education etc etc in other words you point out all thats linked to exacerbating the extrajudicial killings.

Pointing out extrajudicial killing without dealing with the above is ridiculous ,basically all you are saying is sanitize the killings and leave the shitstem in place(MADNESS)

Yuh ear mi !

Comment

Ok. So I have chosen to deal with the police brutality part of this conundrum.

Can I invite you to deal with the social and political side of it?

Thanks!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

So you are irrelevant in the struggle.I have also verbally advocated a review of the constitution to be more representative of peoples rights.That said I have advocated certain people I know to be of good heart to run for M.P as 5th columnist to advocate our shared cause.

Comment

Truth is these youths were radicalised years ago.I have heard that talk on the streets from ED Koch ,Dinkins ( My Lawwd ) Giuliani etc etc was in power.

Di yute dem naah tek no chat ,street hot dem heart get cold.The birmingham letter,from the 60s as MLK & Malcolm will testify and yes they said they were crazy then for advocating for nonviolence and violence. On both sides of the isle,black and white .

Comment

Black Sherrif : Tun it UP

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016...tter-exchange/

Comment

Working...
                              X