Watching Comedy/Tragedy Week!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watching Comedy/Tragedy Week!

Why do all the speakers strike me as the first European immigrants of this country, people who killed Native Americans and enslaved Africans?

Maybe is just me.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Except they aren't. Lots of descendants of Irish, Italian and Eastern Europeans on display.

Listen to them and you would think Immigrants in 1920s New York were model citizens who only worked hard, took care of their families and never got in any trouble. The reality is of course very different but once people become part of the mainstream they tend to reinterpret their own history.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Because they can! A name change can easily do that

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

The speaking schedule tonight will make your head spin!

Headliners are Tiffany Trump, daughter with trophy wife #2, followed by the General Manager of Trump Winery, and finally Donald Trump Jr.

Yuuuge!!
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

My leeda a breeda .....I had tuh ...lol
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

...Donald Trump Jr.

You mean animal killer?

pick your choice
            http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=...E2&FORM=IQFRBA
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
            X