Melania Trump's speech plagiarizes parts of Michelle Obama's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Melania Trump's speech plagiarizes parts of Michelle Obama's

"In writing her beautiful speech, Melania's team of writers took notes on her life's inspirations, and in some instances included fragments that reflected her own thinking. Melania's immigrant experience and love for America shone through in her speech, which made it such a success," according to Jason Miller, the senior communications adviser.

Earlier in the day, Melania Trump told NBC's Matt Lauer: "I read once over it, that's all, because I wrote it ... with (as) little help as possible."

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/19/politi...ech/index.html

If I laff tidday....!!!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

The best and saddest comedy show on TV.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I just hope when Trump plagiarizes Obama's 2004 speech he remembers to delete this part: "My father was a foreign student, born and raised in a small village in Kenya."

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        I just hope when Trump plagiarizes Obama's 2004 speech he remembers to delete this part: "My father was a foreign student, born and raised in a small village in Kenya."

Thanks for the laugh...I needed it...
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Melania almost said 'Barak and I' ... THAT would raise eyebrows!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

DL Hughley has been playing rough these last days....

Why are ppl dragging #MelaniaTrump for Plagiarizing Michelle's speech? After all nothing's more American than stealing ****! #TeamDl
            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

CHRIS MATTHEWS: It's devastating and dumb, and here's my question, and it's open to everyone: There was a speech writer, someone did a draft with all these, as Lawrence pointed out perfectly, obviously lifted, the whole thing's lifted, all these chunks of words all in the same sequence, follow the same sequence with the same words. This is plagiarism, and the question is, the speech writer who drafted this knew where he or she got it, Lawrence, they knew they got it from Michelle Obama's speech in the same circumstance, and then they delivered it to their boss, to their client. Why would they do that? Why would they do it on purpose? Because this is purposeful. I know it sounds spooky to say sabotage, but it was so purposeful, you wonder what was the purpose except to sabotage? Because somebody was going to figure this out, and they did, and they got it into the news cycle. We're not even into the morning editions yet. And this is deadly. And I only say sabotage because it's so clear cut that the person who did this did this on purpose. That's what's so hard to figure out, guys.
              http://www.mediamatters.org/video/20...strophe/211677
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

From the beginning, every time the Trump campaign does something unbelievably stupid and seemingly fatal, I consider the possibility that he is purposely or subconciously sabotaging himself. Yet here we are today, with him certainly not the favorite to win but no longer seen as a sure loser.

What the hell is going on? It's like a movie that you are anticipating a final twist that will explain everything, but you still are not sure it is going to happen.
                "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Later, in America, after meeting Donald Trump and officially becoming his partner, Melania Knauss told the media that she got her degree in architecture and design. This was almost certainly done in consultation with Trump and his advisors, as they were desperate to give off the impression that the Slovenian model was not just beautiful, but also smart and well-educated.
                  http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0c53d5cfac0dc

Comment

......SMH as if we didnt expect it.
                    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Trump University grad!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I would think it would be easy for Trump to bribe the management of that University to "verify" her qualification.

Architecture? not saying a stripper couldn't but.........
                        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I also read that they are saying she have a degree from her country and she doesn't have one. She did one year a college.

These people are desperate.
                          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Dem apologies now.

What a prekeh.

Comment

Working...
                            X