No announcement yet.

A Dinosaur returns to lead the Termites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sot what? You a fight gainst critical thinking? LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
      Sot what? You a fight gainst critical thinking? LOL.
      LOL

Tribalists like Ben always think in tribal terms. It's a mental disease which they cannot escape.

Critical thinkers are not brainwashed by any tribe or whatever is their "favorite" issue or personality of the moment. We just deal with logic
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Yuh si ah fight ???

Comment

A simple 100% agree would suffice. Gwaan say it nuh man.

Comment

Suffice ? Suffice fi who ?

Comment

Andrew is a smart youth and calculating. My respect grow for him.
              Him put all who want to be "challenger" them in a tough ministry. Tufton, Bobby Montique for example and keep them kinda far. He has his own super ministry and pull in some Mr. Fix it in it ala Vaz, Chung and Warmi in it.

Him make some decent moves and bring in his wife as a backative. Don't be surprise if Juliet don't do a Hillary and run in a few years time. 1.5 a drop today, mi hear say people a sing and a go home wid them big check. Make me wonder why PNP called election so fast if Bauxite a come back on stream and it seems like hotel building and Logistic hub talk a gwaan again.

Now mi hear Holiness a ask IMF not to cut workforce until 2 more years time when we have some growth.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

If Im did smart Johnny wutliss Portia wouldn't mash Im lass time and 2nd the only smart thing I see ,is bringing in Lee Chin ,memba mi tell yuh the days of gully wuk,chicken back,curry goat ,Jeep politricks dun,nuh party can't fill di people dem belly,IMF nyam dem out and unemployment is at a range where it would take 16-20 years of American style growth post recession fi bring that down fi people fi hug up and party as any messianic saviour,JLP neva beat PNP portia,people juss nuh care nuh more .The only card left is constitutional representation in the form of serious constitutional change with social representational implications.

Yuh ear mi Johnny!
                Last edited by Sir X; July 21, 2016, 10:02 PM.
                THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I don't understand that that gibberish at all. Holness is a young man and he learnt a lot in the last 5 years. I wasn't really impressed with him but he has made some calculating moves and kept above the fray.

Mi tell unnu long time say the fight in the parties is about old people and young people. Time for the old heads to leggo the young people them to do their thing now. Them time gone from 1980, we can take them advice but that is all.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Johnny mek sense,yuh nuh understand what ,how him lose to wutliss Portia,but you credit him as having a learning curve ? From which beating did that come from in the last 5 years!

Agreed on the 2nd paragraph.Whether he will be a part of the progressive change of the future is yet to be seen.I see Jamaican politics maturing amongst the electorate whether politicians can sense and move on the progressive agenda is another issue,Portia being kicked out was just that,it had little to do with Holness appeal moreso a message from the masses that they are fed up

Holness can take that for granted at his own risk ,as some appeal for Holness/JLP.

He will find himself kicked out like Portia.
                    Last edited by Sir X; July 21, 2016, 11:08 PM.
                    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

In democracy anybody can get kicked out. If him get kicked out a part a the process, I just care about moving in the direction to create more wealth for the Jamaican people and get the country more secured.

The oldsters them out of idea. Time for youngsters step up.

Comment

Working...
                      X