X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump speech in a word

Weak.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Well gi Trump credit,he made it through the convention,the good thing is it couldn't have been any worse,speech plagiarised,platform hijacked by Cruz and the front runner gave a dull confirming speech,he twisted himself into a wire,with teleprompter ease...hehe..The law and order jibe at this juncture had GUILLIANI written all over it.

Reminds me of the 90s GUILLIANI time was on every cop lips,I think even the cops are scared ,if this nut gets into power to inflame a hostile environment of poor police and community relations.

Di yute dem naah tek nuh chat anymore.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

"I alone can fix it" - Trump

For some reason I have recently been watching some history lessons about the end of the Roman Republic as it transformed into a military dictatorship under Caesar. Trump has a lot of Caesar tendencies, minus the military success. I don't expect him to transform the US in such a dramatic way if he wins but he is not one to be trusted with power, the man is scary.
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
      X