Portia declares her assets....says she is worth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portia declares her assets....says she is worth

15 million Jamaican dollars. Yep that's right, $120K US.

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/n...3D6JQ.facebook
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comrades silent. Imagine if Andrew had said he was worth only US $150K. The outrage and condemnation would be fast and furious!
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
      Comrades silent. Imagine if Andrew had said he was worth only US $150K. The outrage and condemnation would be fast and furious!
      Without a doubt. Thank God there is the Dem convention that they can use as a distraction.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

All me know, if that's her true worth, she a eediat! Mi can't deh inna politics fi 40 'ear and nuh wot millions.

Joke ting dat!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
          All me know, if that's her true worth, she a eediat! Mi can't deh inna politics fi 40 'ear and nuh wot millions.

Joke ting dat!

.... but unuh quick fi attack Holness though?
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

LoL

Comment

The 120K US is LIQUID assets...
              Peter R

Comment

That mean she have plenty rum, scotch , vodka etc. ?!?
                Peter R

Comment

You seem to forget two words. LIQUID ASSETS, I guess you will now say you don't know what that means. Not everyone is a spendrift; some Jakans are raised to live within their means. Now if her parents were Bill gates or Warren Buffet then it would be a different story.

Comment

Mi nuh say Anju must'nt have couple shilling, but lawks man...4 'ouse?! And him just tun politician di odda day?!

No sah!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Oh, so is only liquid assets we concerned with, other assets are irrelevant.

So tell me, why Holness house was an issue again? Because he can't value it in 1970s Jamaican prices like Portia?

What is the purpose of only releasing liquid assets, if not to fool up the poor people that she claims to love?

Unoo political zealots must really be great at mind acrobatics .

Comment

Andrew a go make them pay. Doctor Phillips better have more than Portia fi pay up.

Portia Salary and husband pension make her richer than that. This a joke business.
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Oh so now you know what's a liquid asset. I thought those words were invisible to you. Have you ever heard me on this site speaking of Andrew's house? What does Andrew's house have to do with Nanny P's money (stay on point). It' was Sine Wave (new name for Peter) who led the charge on Andrew's home. Zealot? I have never heard you say anything good of P on this site. Always dismiss her as a dumb buffoon. Unnuh master leff unnuh inna one bad state.

Comment

Portia is not a dumb bufoon, she just has a disturbing lack of intellectual curiosity for a 21st century national leader. She is also past her expiry date and needs to be put to pasture. One hopes that she realises and accepts that before the youngsters toss her out in the street like they did Seaga.

I have said many times that Portia was a decent Minister of Labor, Community Development , Sport. Her strengths played well with those areas of govt.
                            Unfortunately she was promoted to her level of incompetence. Such is party politics.
                            Last edited by Islandman; July 28, 2016, 04:57 PM.

Comment

21st century leader? I didn't know that the PNP was a dotcom or tech start up. Please explain "promoted to a level of incompetence".

Comment

Working...
                              X