RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Mosiah? The night belongs to Michelle Obama?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Mosiah? The night belongs to Michelle Obama?

...and Elizabeth Warren is up!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

This woman knows how to get under little hand Trump's skin
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Still Cory Booker's night!

But Bernie is up. I doubt if his will be as powerful as Cory's or Michelle's, but the noise level might be up there!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

She gets a thrill doing it. And you can imagine how it burns him up!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I would go with Michelle as the best speech of the night. Perfectly balanced between offense and defense and delivered with class and dignity.

Beautifully done.
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Michelle's was classy, as only could be told by a First Lady. Her genuine passion shone thru.

Cory's was a launching pad.

I think they were both equally good.

I expect fireworks from Bill and Barack. That idea that they should not outshine the nominee...dat gone bad arready!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
            X