No announcement yet.

Dems Convention: Are we surprised that the talking heads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not a disaster but it is not been as smooth you would have us believe.

What is smooth about the chair resigning on the eve of her biggest production?

What is smooth about the content of the emails?

What is smooth about the booing and walkouts?

It's not as bad as the GOP's and they seem to hve forgotten that their chair denied the never trumpers what the Dems gave to Bernie, his time on the floor.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

People gwaan like only inna some party you have infighting. The only good thing is that you have strong leaders in the democratic party.

You think if the RNC email was leaked, there would be anyone fighting against Trump bigtime??? and encouraging some form of block?

Same thing in Ja, now you have so many infighting in the PNP, but you would think it only happen in the JLP. In politics, most politicians want to lead or be a part of a leadership team.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
        It's not a disaster but it is not been as smooth you would have us believe.

What is smooth about the chair resigning on the eve of her biggest production?

What is smooth about the content of the emails?

What is smooth about the booing and walkouts?

It's not as bad as the GOP's and they seem to hve forgotten that their chair denied the never trumpers what the Dems gave to Bernie, his time on the floor.
        Never said it was smooth. Inferred it was smoother and far better managed than that of the GOP. I still think so!!! ...smoother by faaar!!!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
          The second night has been quite good and things continue to move in the right direction. That is a good sign and something that didn't happen with the Republicans. Yes overall the Dems have a much more positive message, but then again we are not who Trump is appealing to. For those people the message of bringing back the 1950s probably does sound positive.

The President tonight should really take things to the next level. I am feeling a lot better now about how things will be after the convention are over.

Let's just hope Wikileaks doesn't have a smoking gun to use against Clinton.
          Trust me, it would be amazing if they do not! ...and 'smoking gun' for both
          parties! It is, as in most cases...I am thinking about the agenda of those who currently control Wikileaks!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

To me they appear to simply be anarchists that enjoy bringing down the rich and powerful. I doubt they have a favorite in the race.
            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

The net result is very, very positive!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Michelle saved the show.

Comment

Russian govt paid hackers looking to support Putins puppet Trump.

Trump have billions in investments tied up in Russia.

Comment

Working...
                  X