I think Trump,did it this time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Trump,did it this time

Advocating for the Russians to do his bidding because that's what it is,to sink Hillary comes off as anti American.

This and the previous comment about the judge frigged him.No coming back from this.

Very unpatriotic on his part,americans no matter how divisive they are ,rally around national security.

He is buried,as if he wasn't already but the media will spin it as close for ratings,ala Clinton negative ratings are on par with Trump not Clinton is blowing the chump out of the water in every battle ground poll.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Won't matter. He did it on purpose to stay in the media during the Dem convention. In another day or two he will say he was just joking and that will be it.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

It will matter , trust me on this !......I said he would use the N word , well he did , he is going to get more unhinged as his numbers drop.People thought the judge issue didnt matter until his numbers plunged .Americans shroud themselves in patriotism he drew the wrong card.

Putin has said things over the last year that are really bad things. He mentioned the N-word one time. I was shocked to hear him mention the N-word. You know what the N-word is, right? He mentioned it. I was shocked. He has a total lack of respect for President Obama. No. 1, he doesn't like him and No. 2, he doesn't respect him.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slate...obama_huh.html

MEMBA MI TELL YUH ! ACCORDING TO WANG , CHECK THE POLLS in 2 weeks.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

But in the end the judge comments really didn't matter, his numbers are better today than they have been at any time since he won the nomination.

Things which have permanently buried other candidates in the past bounce off him like rubber. I don't know why but it does. He was right when he said he could shoot somebody and it wouldn't matter. Sad.
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Really ,if he hadnt said it you can argue his numbers would be higher,these two comments about Russia and the reference of the N word,tells me he is worried,I think he has been reading Wang,his numbers havent changed much and its going to get worse,definetly after this bombshell.

He is no patriot,he is all about self.

Comment

Hard to say, I expect a short term blip but if retweeting racists, mocking disabled people and calling Cruz a p&&ssy didn't do long term damage its hard to be convinced that this will do it.

Waiting for Trump to implode on his own is not a good bet. The Dems have to find a way to take him down. I hope they get back to his tax returns at some point. I think that might be very revealing.

Comment

Heads up I have been trolling conservative websites,the majority are calling his comments about Russia treason and disqualifies himself for the presidency's,not a blip on the N word barb.....lol.

Don't mess with American patriotism even rednecks value dat,its the holy grail.

Comment

Donald Trump’s suggestion Wednesday that Russia help find Hillary Clinton’s missing emails is being viewed by some as a joke, while others say it’s tantamount to treason.

“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” Trump said Wednesday during a news conference in Doral, Florida. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/07/meltdown-...M2tZTq1xPFO.99

Donald Trump's call on Russia to hack Hillary Clinton's emails has shocked, flabbergasted and appalled lawmakers and national security experts across the political spectrum, with one saying it was "tantamount to treason."
                Few would argue Wednesday that what the Republican presidential nominee said will directly cause Russia to conduct more cyber-espionage against the U.S. than it already is doing. But several described Trump's statements as dangerous for America's global standing. Some echoed the Clinton campaign in calling the comments a threat to national security.
                Story Continued Below

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...#ixzz4Feoqr9H4
                Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

At a press conference in Miami on Wednesday, Donald Trump said something outrageous. (Can you believe it?) “Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” he said in reference to the emails deleted by Hillary Clinton as secretary of state. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

This was, at minimum, a deeply disconcerting comment from a man who will very soon have access to American intelligence. For many watching, it was more than just a troubling aside. It was treason.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slate...y_clinton.html

Comment

True to form:

Donald Trump said Thursday morning that he was only kidding when he appeared to encourage Russian intelligence agencies to find Hillary Clinton's thousands of deleted emails.
                  http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/28/politi...tic/index.html

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
                    HL warned me to be careful what I wished for .... look like he knew what he was saying. Trump said it ... he could shoot someone in the middle of 5h Ave......
                    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

So Trump said he was joking,being sarcastic,O. K with committing treason .They,him,no one can spin this for him.

One thing Americans hate,even the racists,are traitors to Americanism.

Trump called himself out,the damage is unquestionable!

Comment

Not just HL ...... You were reminded that Bush had been elected .... TWICE!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                        X