Flooding in Mo Bay...due in part to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flooding in Mo Bay...due in part to

discarded condoms... dem never hear 'bout : "reduce, reuse, and recycle"? LOL

Anyway, I shouldn't tek serious ting mek joke... waste disposal is an area where we are not doing a good job, at all.
    http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/regio...ke-MoBay_69425
    Peter R

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
    discarded condoms... dem never hear 'bout : "reduce, reuse, and recycle"? LOL

Anyway, I shouldn't tek serious ting mek joke... waste disposal is an area where we are not doing a good job, at all.
    http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/regio...ke-MoBay_69425
    .....waste disposal, poor sanitation.

Recycling requires discipline. ...a trait missing in most levels of Jamaican life including leadership.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Stick to the sanitation challenges.

You might have been on one of your traipses to the fair isles so you may have missed this - the Republicans just selected one Donald Trump to be their presidential nominee.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Unnu ever look pon where these Mobay gullies empty? Unnu woulda never swim at any beach inna Mobay!

Some serious garbage disposal, environmental, cleanliness, pride program needs to be implemented fast fast! It tan bad a Jamaica!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
          Stick to the sanitation challenges.

You might have been on one of your traipses to the fair isles so you may have missed this - the Republicans just selected one Donald Trump to be their presidential nominee.
          You are right.

I was on the fair island of Jamaica in June. Kept up to date with the presidential goings on through the inta-net. I missed the Trump nomination

BTW: Still saw folks in Jamaica throwing Kentucky fry chicken box wid bones through mini-bus windows......empty box juice container too.

Don't know if they still continue to throw beer backle the same way.......

The major problem wid "unu" Jamaican--is that y'all know everything......

You got Bolt, so everything kriss.
          Last edited by HL; August 5, 2016, 09:12 AM.
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Nastiness!

Comment

So far no one mentions that if Fair Field Plaza is flooded, then it's qutie possible the sewer pond flood out Bogue Rd..

Comment

I'm surprised that this kind of argument comes from a Jakan "intellectual" One would be inclined to think that Mobay is an island a hundred miles away (based on your silly statement).

Mo nuh juss di other day yuh go ah town go live? Leff peeple bizniz alone. Nuh when yuh big bwoy yuh leff country go live ah town? Yuh is one clown

Comment

Okay but note that you are speaking about Ja on a whole.

BTW when KGN and St. Andrew is flooded; is it because the modern drainage is system wasn't cleared or it's not a problem seeing that all water is treated to the point where one could just drink it? What the concept of birth control is unknown in KGN & St.Andrew? I'm curious

Boss all reflects on Ja not one particular area but Ja and Ja as an island.

Comment

Working...
                  X