Cease all Trump sanctimony: Republicans want

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cease all Trump sanctimony: Republicans want

Trump’s rebellion, of course, isn’t about a revolutionary change in relations of power but about putting a more competent person in power. Establishment elites, Trump says, have failed at their job; only an outsider candidate can bolster the status quo of ethno-racial hierarchy and national preeminence. It’s brash, fresh violence intended to resurrect an immiserating status quo that was for decades maintained by the violence of war-making and prison-building. It looks like Trump will lose but it’s as unclear as ever what that means. He has said the election might be rigged, and advisor Roger Stone foresees a Clinton victory unleashing a “bloodbath.” Trump is the apotheosis and unraveling of an American political tradition that has always been indecent.

http://www.salon.com/2016/08/07/ceas...ng-them-alive/
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

The Republicans are far better at stealing elections,Reagan did it during the Iran hostage era,Bush senior did it with the Iraq war,and the fear spreading continued whent his son was prrsident.He robbed the first election with the full blessing of the Supreme Court by disenfranchising..,and was reelected to stay in his mess ..
    The democrats are effective in other ways,one such way is garnering the support of people of my race even though that party isn't in our best interest.
    Both parties are incorrigible, reminds me of our very own PNP and JLP.
    Last edited by Rockman; August 7, 2016, 06:58 PM.

Comment

How did Reagan steal an election exactly? The man won in two massive landslides.

http://www.270towin.com/historical-p...s/1980_mov.png

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...ge1984.svg.png

Please explain.
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Yuh never hear about Mayor Daley and Chicago style élections?

Democrats know how to steal élections real well.

Them not so pure as dem would like yuh to believe...plus dem racist past is plain.
        https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...n-party-racism

Comment

I believe he did.
          https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Octo...spiracy_theory

Comment

LOL! That is proof beyond anyreasonable doubt!
            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

I would doubt the sincerity of congressional hearings than the testimony of the parties involved,and of course NOTHING is beyond US politics
              What happened to those Afro-Americans that were disenfranchised in Florida with regards to the national election contested by Bush and Gore?
              Didn't the Supreme Court overturned a decision that mandate having state ID to vote?
              They both have to do with winning an election by unfair tactics,and what of this fellow Reagan?
              Forget about the mayhem he put Latin America through,wasn't he responsible for the Iran contra scandal,a less offensive term for selling cocaine on the street of LA?
              But he wouldn't dare do something like this!!!

Comment

Its not about what he or any politician would do if allowed, its what they are capable of doing at any point in time. I doubt Reagan had that type of capability in 1979. At any rate he won in a major landslide so I doubt it would have mattered. Carter has always appeared to be decent person by the standard that we judge politicians, but was a very ineffective President.

Regarding voter ID, although the Republicans were clearly motivated by a desire to supress the minority vote, quite frankly I believe people should have to get a government ID to vote. It seems very dangerous to wait until there is a real case of voter ID fraud to put something like that in place. If you want to drive you get a license. If you want to vote get a govt ID.

Comment

Hence the party do not have our best interest at hand.
                  I know them well,Willi.

For Trump to win the election, he will have to steal it ,to accomplish that he needs to bow his head and tuck his tail between his leg and make concessions to the hidden technocrats of the Pepublican Party.
                  He recently gave a speech in which much emphasis was placed on taxes,maybe his handlers took a page out of one of his ppredecessors' proposals,maybe he is now being assisted by the party behind closed doors.

Comment

Carter was doomed by his choice of (original neo-Con) Brzysinski. Vernon (cant recall his last name) the black Democrat political fixer is on record as saying that years ago.

Reagan benefitted a lot from the economic programs Carter started. These things take time and Carter was out before the benefits kicked in.

Carter was also not as charismatic as Reagan.

Reagan, for all his faults was the one who FORCED the equal pay for black workers in the White House...not Kennedy, Johnson, or Carter!

American politix is paradoxical.

Comment

Yes I agree with pretty much everything you say here. Then Fed Chairman Paul Volcker, appointed by Carter, is one of the unsung heroes of the 20th century US economy. He eventually broke the back of high inflation but it took a number of years and did short term damage which hurt Carter.

Brzysinskis daughter co-hosts Morning Joe on MSNBC, he passes through from time to time. Interestingly enough his foreign policy outlook appeared very mild during the Bush years because the neo-cons were running so rampant then.

Comment

Working...
                      X