Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Island: Di battam fall out

70 top Republicans

We believe that Donald Trump’s divisiveness, recklessness, incompetence, and record-breaking unpopularity risk turning this election into a Democratic landslide, and only the immediate shift of all available RNC resources to vulnerable Senate and House races will prevent the GOP from drowning with a Trump-emblazoned anchor around its neck,” the Republicans write.

http://www.salon.com/2016/08/11/70-t...ng-by-the-day/

I thought they would bolt in september , oh well .Its all about saving their senate seats ...lol
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Meanwhile he insists that Obama is the founder of ISIS, literally.

Once again, one has to wonder if he is working for the Clintons.

"‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Give the man credit,he proved his mental instability years ago when he said Prezi was born in Kenya and is a 5th columnist Muslim.

He has been adding on ever since.Give the repugs running for their seats in now recognising it credit too,hopefully too late.
      Last edited by Sir X; August 11, 2016, 05:14 PM.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

i think there is a chance he won't make it to November
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Lol.....Explain that one,i don't see him quitting,i could be wrong,wouldnt surprise me,but that means being labeled a quitter and a joke the rest of his life.

The option is to be a joke.Tuff choice for Trump....lol.

Comment

Working...
          X